No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    lara was over 4 yrs ago and Floyd was over 5 yrs ago. Since then, the only credible names he faced were cotto and ggg, who both happened to be 36 yrs old when canelo fought them. He needs to step up and fight someone legit who is still in their prime.

Who has a better resume?

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      sounds like you watched the fight nude with hand lotion, amiright?

what upset you the most..... ?

me saying that was the greatest performance ever?

me saying Canelo put himself up there with Leonard and Hearns?

or me saying that Fielding should revive his career by dropping to 160 and beating up Golovkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        Most of us knew this was a B.S fight. I attended last week's card with Loma and will be attending next week's at Barclay's and I live almost three hours away. You know why I wasn't at this card? Because the main event was garbage. I dont blame Canelo and the powers that be for an easy payday but hopefully May is Andrade or Charlo!
        Cry baby azz beaotch you expect canelo to fight a live fighter every single fight, the man had a scar in his face from his fight only 3 months before go jump off a bridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          lara was over 4 yrs ago and Floyd was over 5 yrs ago. Since then, the only credible names he faced were cotto and ggg, who both happened to be 36 yrs old when canelo fought them. He needs to step up and fight someone legit who is still in their prime.
          GGG was in his prime.

He thrown a lot of punches in both fights, of fact, thrown more punches than Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            Cry baby azz beaotch you expect canelo to fight a live fighter every single fight, the man had a scar in his face from his fight only 3 months before go jump off a bridge
            Cry baby? Did you read the whole quote? What does a scar on his face have to do with anything? Jump off a bridge? Your an a-hole!

Comment

• Goofy stiff british “PRICE” CHERRY

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                Who has a better resume?
                No one has a better resume than canelo, haters just don’t know what to come up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

or me saying that Fielding should revive his career by dropping to 160 and beating up Golovkin?
                  Honestly, you're one of 6 people (counting Rocky) that thought Fielding had a chance or that beating him meant anything. You're comments don't read like a fight fan but like a groupie. Have you no shame?

Comment

• One word.....CORRUPTION

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Honestly, you're one of 6 people (counting Rocky) that thought Fielding had a chance or that beating him meant anything. You're comments don't read like a fight fan but like a groupie. Have you no shame?

am I ?

so, it was the..... "Fielding should revive his career by dropping to 160 and beating up Golovkin?"..... comment, that did it?

Comment

Working...
                      X