No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Yup sounds like politics. Just like when Dems said they need a wall.
    Both sides will say whatever.
    Graham has been lying about sex his whole life...

Comment

• Only 49% of Republicans think it's important for a President to be honest. What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Only 49% of Republicans think it's important for a President to be honest. What happened?

Reality kicked in?

Comment

Reality kicked in?
          How important is honesty to you as a man? I'm not just talking about in a President. I'm talking about your core values. How important is honesty is to you on a scale of 1-10 with ten being the highest

Comment

How important is honesty to you as a man? I'm not just talking about in a President. I'm talking about your core values. How important is honesty is to you on a scale of 1-10 with ten being the highest
            What does it matter? Have we ever had a POTUS that told the 100% truth? Or any member of Congress?

People knew what Trump was before he ran. We all heard the lies over and over from past POTUS and wanted someone that talked like the rest of Americans. That didn't sugar coat anything.

That's why he won. We know he lies, like the rest. The difference is he's getting chit done and both sides hate him. I'm happy with how things have gone so far.

I could do without the tweets but hey no one is perfect.

Comment

What does it matter? Have we ever had a POTUS that told the 100% truth? Or any member of Congress?

People knew what Trump was before he ran. We all heard the lies over and over from past POTUS and wanted someone that talked like the rest of Americans. That didn't sugar coat anything.

That's why he won. We know he lies, like the rest. The difference is he's getting chit done and both sides hate him. I'm happy with how things have gone so far.

I could do without the tweets but hey no one is perfect.
              Didn't I say I'm not talking about politics? I'm asking as part of your everyday core values. How important is honesty to you?

Comment

Only 49% of Republicans think it's important for a President to be honest. What happened?
                They listened to you Democrats who told us that "A President's personal life doesn't matter" during the Clinton years.

That's why I keep telling you to watch this rabid team loyalty. It makes for obvious double standards.
                Last edited by 1bad65; 12-15-2018, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Didn't I say I'm not talking about politics? I'm asking as part of your everyday core values. How important is honesty to you?
                  It has nothing to do with my values. I'm not running for POTUS. If I was I would lose. No one wants to hear the complete truth.

This is a political discussion is it not? My personal values are irrelevant.

Comment

• The corrupt usually gravitate to the corrupt.

Comment

It has nothing to do with my values. I'm not running for POTUS. If I was I would lose. No one wants to hear the complete truth.

This is a political discussion is it not? My personal values are irrelevant.
                      So you have no core values. Just as I suspected. Your values shift with the wind. You're one of the ones polled in that study.

Comment

Working...
                      X