No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Robert Mueller Has 2 Years of Recorded Surveillance that Doesn’t Look Good For Mike Pence

by jlyttle a day ago 50.8k Views

The news surrounding Paul Manafort being wiretapped under secret FISA surveillance both during and after the 2016 election affects a lot more people than just Manafort himself.

It’s been widely speculated that Trump could be in trouble for his dealings with Manafort throughout 2016 and 2017, and it turns out, Vice President Mike Pence may also be in some hot water as well.

If you’ll recall, after Chris Christie was forced out of his leadership position in the Trump transition team, it was taken over by vice president-elect Mike Pence. It’s been reported that during this time, Mike Pence and Paul Manafort regularly communicated.

“I think he’s weighing in on everything,” the former official said, “I think he still talks to Trump every day. I mean, Pence? That was all Manafort. Pence is on the phone with Manafort regularly.”

The interesting part here is that Manafort had already left the Trump campaign long before Pence took over the transition, so why were they regularly communicating? There was no reason whatsoever that they should have been.

This is where it gets worse for Mike Pence.

Palmer Report explains:

These regular transition-period conversations between Pence and Manafort have long stood out as suspicious, particularly in light of Manafort’s well publicized role in steering Trump toward picking Pence as his running mate to begin with. MSNBC is now reporting that the second FISA surveillance warrant on Manafort began in late 2016, meaning that the Feds were eavesdropping on Manafort’s transition team phone calls to Pence. So we know with certainty that Pence was caught up in the Manafort surveillance.

Of course, we still have no idea what Mike Pence and Paul Manafort were talking about during their conversations in 2016 and 2017, but you can bet Robert Mueller knows.

If it’s true that Manafort and Pence discussed anything illegal during their communications, Pence is also in the hot seat along with Manafort.

http://www.bluedotdaily.com/robert-m...or-mike-pence/

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
        Nancy Pelosi on why the Trump meeting was private:
        Let's try this again.

Please try and keep up this time.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        What's your take on Pelosi and Schumer wanting to have the budget debate in private, vs Trump wanting to have it in public in front of the American people?
        I asked for YOUR opinion, not you repeating back team talking points like an NPC.

Dont be an NPC. Think for yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojak

So again, I'd like YOUR opinion on Pelosi and Schumer wanting to have the debate in private, vs Trump wanting to have the debate in public in front of the American people.

Thx.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          Wow, that Trump, Pelosi, Chucky, Pence thing was absolutely pathetic.

What an embarrassment.
          What's your take on Pelosi and Schumer wanting to have the debate in private, vs Trump wanting to have the debate in public in front of the American people?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Let's try this again.

Please try and keep up this time.

I asked for YOUR opinion, not you repeating back team talking points like an NPC.

Dont be an NPC. Think for yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojak

So again, I'd like YOUR opinion on Pelosi and Schumer wanting to have the debate in private, vs Trump wanting to have the debate in public in front of the American people.

Thx.
            Lol lol lol At this dumb Fuk telling someone to think for themselves and don’t repeat what their political party tells them.

That’s all that 1dumbfuk65 ever does. Lol lol lol

Comment

• "A shutdown falls on the President's lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak."

- Individual 1

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Lol lol lol At this dumb Fuk telling someone to think for themselves and don’t repeat what their political party tells them.

That’s all that 1dumbfuk65 ever does. Lol lol lol
                Say word son

Comment

• Trump’s personal lawyer gets 3 years in slammer plus a couple of million in fines

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Trump’s personal lawyer gets 3 years in slammer plus a couple of million in fines

Comment

• I think Cohen still has to face state charges as well. If he hasn’t sung he will snitch once they put him in his cell with big Bubba.

Things could get more interesting once Democrats take over in January especially in the House of Representatives

Comment

Working...
                      X