Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can all you friggin idiot floyd/ward/canelo fans stop pretending like official decisions matter now? is it not clear to you that this is a rigged sport? let me guess trump is a genius and honest man in your mind?

Comment

• I had Wilder winning a few rounds in the beginning so I’m honestly fine with the decision. Fury definitely dominated in the middle rounds though.

Comment

• I think there is enough there to call a draw a fair decision due to the knockdowns. World star punching wilder was just sloppy. But if he can punch like he has in the past he beats fury. Usually he punches down the middle and saves the world star punches for once his opponent is hurt. This time he was world star the entire fight.

Comment

• Deonkey got exposed

Comment

• They robbed Tyson.. Made Wilder look like a sloppy novice

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Wilder was relying on his power too much. I would give the fight to Fury, but I can understand the draw though.
              I can't I had Fury winning 115-111 at least....clear winner and rigged fight
              Wilder is a US hypejob.

Boxing is corrupt period..I'm never watching a Wilder fight again

Comment

• DAZN in Germany having Wilder winning by two points, I believe Fury won, they gave the round 11 to wilder, and scored the second as draw, I don't agree on both, and I have Fury winning by a point. That was a masterclass from Fury indeed, but the two KDs closes the gap.

Comment

• Same **** as Lewis-Holyfield. Disgrace.

Comment

• By rounds I'd say 8-4 Fury, with the KDs that leaves a 2 point margin. I disagree with the draw, but it's still a valid opinion.

That 115-111 card was bought or the judge is blind.
                    Should get banned for life from judging.

How many more robberies?

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                      7 rounds to 5 Fury IS A DRAW.
                      Sorry, he did not win 8 rounds .
                      He also didn't lose 5 rounds!

What did that first judge see? I'd love to see his card.

Comment

Working...
                      X