Educated/High IQ people = More left wing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Hustla View Post
    Even among STEM professors

Liberals and atheists also more intelligent.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/b...-conservatives

Not surprising. Look at how productive cities vote compare to non-productive rural areas.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Whoa dude Siablos gonna be PO'd. ..lol
      Stop it. I don't have any beef with Zaroku.

Comment

Only the stupid people downplay the merits of an education. Being able to understand the world around you makes one less likely to be duped. The far right duped the stupid people to vote for Trump. Then the rich became oh so much richer and the stupid people got crumbs.....and they are so stupid they STILL don’t realize they have been played.

Comment

I just read this dude Satoshi Kanazawa's article and found him to be a total racist psychopath.
          Although he doesnt mention atheism in the article, a google search quickly reveals "his hypothesis" which is that liberals and atheists are statistically more intelligent because they are novel and unnatural supposedly proven by the fact atheism and liberalism (what he defines as true altruism) are unnatural and novel inventions. In other words Satoshi feels they are more evolved because they are more evloved.

He goes on to describe these
          super nice liberal atheists as if they unnaturally mutated out of Soviet communism and as being novel among the world's 1500 known cultures still stuck in hunter gatherer greed unwilling to spread the wealth.

Ironic though that Satoshi is a poor liberal atheist while hunter gatherer mindsets have the wealth

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-the-religious
          ttps://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/the-hypothesis
          Last edited by maracho; 10-07-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I just read this dude Satoshi Kanazawa's article and found him to be a total racist psychopath.
            Although he doesnt mention atheism in the article, a google search quickly reveals "his hypothesis" which is that liberals and atheists are statistically more intelligent because they are novel and unnatural supposedly proven by the fact atheism and liberalism (what he defines as true altruism) are unnatural and novel inventions. In other words Satoshi feels they are more evolved because they are more evloved.

He goes on to describe these
            super nice liberal atheists as if they unnaturally mutated out of Soviet communism and as being novel among the world's 1500 known cultures still stuck in hunter gatherer greed unwilling to spread the wealth.

Ironic though that Satoshi is a poor liberal atheist while hunter gatherer mindsets have the wealth

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-the-religious
            ttps://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/the-hypothesis
            Stop embarrassing yourself by calling yourself a Christian.

So possessions make you rich?
            The amount of possessions you have is what determines how wealthy you are?

Listen to me, I am serious, maybe you need to pick up a little 'erb and get to a higher level of thinking.

Watch the first minute of this video:

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Stop embarrassing yourself by calling yourself a Christian.

So possessions make you rich?
              The amount of possessions you have is what determines how wealthy you are?

Listen to me, I am serious, maybe you need to pick up a little 'erb and get to a higher level of thinking.

Watch the first minute of this video:
              Uh I didnt mention anything about Christian faith in that article.

I only mentioned atheist faith so you are merely projecting your own racist atheist cultural rasta supremacism

Comment

Uh I didnt mention anything about Christian faith in that article.

I only mentioned atheist faith so you are merely projecting your own racist atheist cultural rasta supremacism
                You said the hunter-gatherers had the wealth.

What is wealth to you? What do you consider wealth?

Comment

same poll that got hillary winning 90% chance?

maracho vs a concervative "christian" "latino-american"

I duno man maracho looking pretty stupid in this video

Comment

BrometheusBob. 1bad65 Motorcity Cobra

Duke this muthaphukka out!

1bad is so ******ed (he’s unites right btw) hasn’t won an argument yet. Lol. Intelligence is of course a factor.

Comment

Yet atheist and liberal scientific discovery pales humongously compared to that of Christians

Thank you Jesus!
                      There are literally a billion more Christians. You aren’t saying much.

Comment

Working...
                      X