Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropped DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the monthly $9.99 subscription until they cancelled it over a missed payment and tried to get me to pay $20 a month .
    Now I stream the DAZN cards .

Comment

I paid the 100 bucks for a year, meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        I had the monthly $9.99 subscription until they cancelled it over a missed payment and tried to get me to pay $20 a month .
        Now I stream the DAZN cards .
        Yeah I had the same deal and figured it would jump to $20 if I came back... But if there is only going to be 1 or 2 fights per year that I'm interested in, then I'd rather pay $40 than $120. And I don't even care about saving money. I'd just rather not support DAZN and their BS.

Comment

good riddance ..stay off boxingscene as well

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            good riddance ..stay off boxingscene as well
            If you support DAZN then your post is as dumb as you are...

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
              Yeah I had the same deal and figured it would jump to $20 if I came back... But if there is only going to be 1 or 2 fights per year that I'm interested in, then I'd rather pay $40 than $120. And I don't even care about saving money. I'd just rather not support DAZN and their BS.
              Baha ahaha ahahaha lol.
              So DAZN is trying to make the best possible fights happen and you are against them doing this?

Only interested in 1 or 2 fights, presumably Canelo’s? That absolutely stinks of a casual fan boy/girl.

Canelo and lawyers are mainly talking with GBP, NOT DAZN you fool. The main issues are with Oscar & co, not DAZN.

THIS IS THE TURNING POINT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHEN A NETWORK PUSHES FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE FIGHTS AND A SO CALLED FAN GETS UPSET AND CANCELS HER SUBSCRIPTION LOL.

This is REALLY funny, even if it is a bit sad and twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                Baha ahaha ahahaha lol.
                So DAZN is trying to make the best possible fights happen and you are against them doing this?

Only interested in 1 or 2 fights, presumably Canelo’s? That absolutely stinks of a casual fan boy/girl.

Canelo and lawyers are mainly talking with GBP, NOT DAZN you fool. The main issues are with Oscar & co, not DAZN.

THIS IS THE TURNING POINT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WHEN A NETWORK PUSHES FOR THE BEST POSSIBLE FIGHTS AND A SO CALLED FAN GETS UPSET AND CANCELS HER SUBSCRIPTION LOL.

This is REALLY funny, even if it is a bit sad and twisted.
                So I guess DAZN short listing his opponents and having him pay his opponents from his own purse isn't explicitly interfereing with the fights he would have otherwise made. You're a f*king idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                  So I guess DAZN short listing his opponents and having him pay his opponents from his own purse isn't explicitly interfereing with the fights he would have otherwise made. You're a f*king idiot.
                  Hahah ahaha.... calling me a Fukin idiot...coming from YOU.
                  They were trying to make the best fight that can be made in the MW division. This is all a real fan should care about.
                  Worrying if your favourite fighter gets paid $30 million instead of $35 million is what fan girls do. Do you think he won’t be able to feed his family only being paid $30 million???

Stop digging yourself into a hole....Everyone on here can tell you’re a casual canelo fan girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
                    Good call. Did the same and hundreds of people that I know.
                    Green k.
                    Hundreds 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Dyl-G View Post
                      Hundreds 😂
                      Yeah they all chipped in for 1 subscription.

Comment

Working...
                      X