Collapse
No announcement yet.

are ugly people simply better boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] are ugly people simply better boxers?

I've been boxing on and off since i was about 15 but i feel like as someone who has won the genetic lottery that i would never reach my true potential as a fighter, simply because of the fact that im being held back by my good looks

As a handsome individual who has to constantly worry about Not uglifiying/breaking any of my features It makes fighting extremely difficult as my thoughts are solely focused on how to finish the fight with as little damage to my face and as well as being more focused on keeping my hands up, and not punching even though there is a clear opening.

And then theres training, where i try to avoid the top fighters in the gym as much as possible.

As I see it. this gives ugly people a huge advantage
    Ugly people are blessed with not having the same fears as someone with good looks and that they can train and get punched in the face as many times as they want without having to worry about becoming uglier.

I wish i was born ugly. I would have been a champ by now.
    Last edited by The Problem; 06-24-2019, 09:33 PM.

there have been a few pretty boy boxers who had a lot of success, DLH and Sergio Martinez comes to mind..

but yeah man, us ugly cats we had to fight our whole lives bruh we ain't gettin no hand outs

Comment

But pretty boy Floyd is the best to ever do it

Comment

They have less to lose and their shlt can't get any worse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
          I've been boxing on and off since i was about 15 but i feel like as someone who has won the genetic lottery that i would never reach my true potential as a fighter, simply because of the fact that im being held back by my good looks

As a handsome individual who has to constantly worry about Not uglifiying/breaking any of my features It makes fighting extremely difficult as my thoughts are solely focused on how to finish the fight with as little damage to my face and as well as being more focused on keeping my hands up, and not punching even though there is a clear opening.

And then theres training, where i try to avoid the top fighters in the gym as much as possible.

Ugly people are blessed with not having the same fears as someone with good looks and that they can train and get punched in the face as many times as they want without having to worry about becoming uglier.

Why would somebody who is good looking want to be punched In the face ?

Who is the women in the thumb nail????

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

We don't. That's why good looking dudes like Floyd, Canelo, and Loma be slick. This thread is a fail because good looking dudes have a reason to slip and weave while ugly mofos like GGG have nothing to lose my being a face first brawler and eating shots

Comment

Most posters on this site can't fight, but are still ugly as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

They don’t. Us good looking cats learned to move our head and not get hit often at an early age.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post

Good looking people tend to have options and usually treat boxing just as a hobby not the way out. Most ugly people come from more challenging backgrounds because not many well to do people will marry ugly people and sire ugly children. Also ugly people are more intimidating and that makes them.look better than they actually are. If you stand your ground you will beat them, you just need to be technical.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    We don't. That's why good looking dudes like Floyd, Canelo, and Loma be slick. This thread is a fail because good looking dudes have a reason to slip and weave while ugly mofos like GGG have nothing to lose my being a face first brawler and eating shots
                    Ugly people have an exxagerated sense of machismo because of their intimidation. Good looking guys tend to he technical. Ugly people are not really that good and always get exposed by good looking guys eventually. The difference is just courage. If a good looking guy wants to fight and applies himself he will do well. He just needs to use his brains and he will knock out all ugly guys. Most ugly people tend to be bullies.

Comment

Working...
                    X