Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is when I knew Obama was just like the rest of them. Just days after winning the Democrat nomination he ran his ass right over to AIPAC to give a speech. You'd think the first black man to get the nomination would speak to a black group, right? Nope! This is when he lost my vote
    Barack Obama has strongly backed Israel in his first foreign policy speech since becoming the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, just two days after he was accused of naivete by Republican challenger John McCain.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/04/obama.victory/

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Freshman representative Ilhan Omar is under attack from the left and right for simply saying AIPAC controls a lot of politicians. They're calling her remarks anti semitism. AIPAC, like the NRA, is an American based lobbying group. But they lobby for a foreign government instead of special interests of American groups. Republican Minority leader Kevin McCarthy compared her to Republican Representative Steve King, who was removed from committee positions for his racist comments spanning decades.

A congressperson pointing out the powerful influence of a lobbying group is considered anti-semitism because the group is Jewish.

Chelsea Clinton attacking her

New York Times attacking her

She buckled and apologized

They put more pressure on here than Virginia's governor who was dressed in blackface or the KKK outfit.
      that's because they care more about their donation money then black people

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
        Just because you don't want to discuss what you don't understand doesn't mean it's not apart of the subject.
        I tried to tell 'em

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          that's because they care more about their donation money then black people

via GIPHY

Comment

How surprising, the most outspoken critic of Israel in Congress wears a turban.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              All I know is that this crybaby conservatism that you and others do is irritating. Ya'll whine and complain about every thing
              LOL you whine every day on here about some chit. Or you post links to crying.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                How surprising, the most outspoken critic of Israel in Congress wears a turban.
                Please leave the bigotry out of this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Hey MCC you want a big Mac and diet Coke?

Yeah who's crying over some simple chit? Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    LOL you whine every day on here about some chit. Or you post links to crying.
                    Like what? What do I whine about? For the simpleton Trumpanzees like you, ya'll think stating facts is whining. Ya'll are the ones "but what about Obama" "I'm white and I failed at life therefore white privilege doesn't exist" "my tax dollars are going to poor people" "scary brown people are coming across the border to rape my wife and kill me in BFE were I live. Even though I've never seen one of those scary brown people within 100 miles of my city. But Trump said the scary brown people are coming so build the wall"

Easily fooled simpletons

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Hey MCC you want a big Mac and diet Coke?

Yeah who's crying over some simple chit? Give me a break.
                      Toughen up like this woman. Stop whining all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X