Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEED......you in or out.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just legalize it completely and tax it.

Let people take responsibility for themselves when they use it.

The war on drugs will never be won, it just promotes a disgusting spiral of senseless violence.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Just legalize it completely and tax it.

Let people take responsibility for themselves when they use it.

The war on drugs will never be won, it just promotes a disgusting spiral of senseless violence.
      So by that rational... you should also legalize and tax cocaine...crack...meth...crystal....angel Deezee...etc etc....

and let people take responsibility for themselves when they use it???

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
        So by that rational... you should also legalize and tax cocaine...crack...meth...crystal....angel Deezee...etc etc....

and let people take responsibility for themselves when they use it???
        Yep exactly.

People ALWAYS will find a way to acquire drugs and use / abuse them.

The choice is whether drug cartels control supply and profit via disgusting violence and intimidation OR the government controls and taxes the supply.

It's completely naive to think that people will use more / less drugs if they become legalized.

Comment

• nope

drug tested

and they watch your dink when you pee. like stare at it in an umpire stance to observe the urine leave the *****. no cheating.

Comment

Yep exactly.

People ALWAYS will find a way to acquire drugs and use / abuse them.

The choice is whether drug cartels control supply and profit via disgusting violence and intimidation OR the government controls and taxes the supply.

It's completely naive to think that people will use more / less drugs if they become legalized.
            Yeah that's not gonna happen...hahahaha......that would literally be the start of the zombie apocalypse....The Walking Dead all over hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
              Yeah that's not gonna happen...hahahaha......that would literally be the start of the zombie apocalypse....The Walking Dead all over hahaha
              It's not like drugs are impossible to come by though is it?

Only difference is that you pay a criminal for them.

People who want to take drugs don't refrain from doing so just because drugs are illegal.

Let people make their own choices, dont fund cartels.

Comment

It's not like drugs are impossible to come by though is it?

Only difference is that you pay a criminal for them.

People who want to take drugs don't refrain from doing so just because drugs are illegal.

Let people make their own choices, dont fund cartels.
                People are too stupid to do that...you talkin bout a utopia... people aren't ready for that....

Comment

• I'd personally prefer a decriminalised "grey area" approach to weed. It's not an innocent drug that people believe it is. Honestly go to amsterdam and see how many people just waste their days in coffee shops, not tourists but dutch guys who either don't work or head there after work and chill there. If you're young and have easy access to weed, 9/10 times you're staying in, playing video games/not exercising and eating junk food instead of doing something productive/exercising/getting girls. Weed also lowers testosterone, but i guess that's the master plan.
                  Just my 2c
                  Last edited by 01samuelc; 12-12-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                    I'd personally prefer a decriminalised "grey area" approach to weed. It's not an innocent drug that people believe it is. Honestly go to amsterdam and see how many people just waste their days in coffee shops, not tourists but dutch guys who either don't work or head there after work and chill there. If you're young and have easy access to weed, 9/10 times you're staying in, playing video games/not exercising and eating junk food instead of doing something productive/exercising/getting girls. Weed also lowers testosterone, but i guess that's the master plan.
                    Just my 2c
                    Spot on sam, the weed demotivates to the point of procrastination. In some people this isn't the case but they are few and far between. Me personally have given up the chit and feel a renewed enjoyment and motivation that i had for life before i started smoking that crap its taken a few months but im there now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                      Spot on sam, the weed demotivates to the point of procrastination. In some people this isn't the case but they are few and far between. Me personally have given up the chit and feel a renewed enjoyment and motivation that i had for life before i started smoking that crap its taken a few months but im there now.
                      Honestly, most of the people thinking it's innocent have only smoked once or twice and don't know how dangerous it is. I saw guys in college slowly piss away their opportunity to get a good degree and enjoy the college experience(stayed in their rooms and smoked all day) because of that stuff. They gave it up after college and now all have very good jobs and are much happier.

I personally believe the current system works as it's still a pain to call up your dealer and meet them etc. Having coffee shops or relax dispensaries is just a slippery slope

All these marijuana investors are thinking about $$, with no regard to the horrific effects.
                      Last edited by 01samuelc; 12-12-2019, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X