No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1917 (War)
    2 soldiers are tasked to get word to a battalion (9 miles away) by the next day to cease it's plan for an assault. It's a trap. 1600+ mens lives are at stake. A sort of ''true'' event. Not really focused on battles, mostly these 2 guys journey.

It was a good movie. The editing was seamless. Sam Mendes knows how to make a movie.
    7/10

Comment

• Gemini Man with Will Smith. It was ok because it had alrght action scenes but just ok.

Comment

• Queen & Slim. Mrs. Chief and I thought it was a good movie to deserve a sequel, but the way it ended destroyed any chance of that happening.

Comment

• The Martian. Based on a "hard science" book that I read part of, not the whole thing because it wasn't even a little bit exciting from a character forming basis. Movie for the most part skipped much of the science that went into surviving on Mars, and the book went into excruciating detail about how to convert H2O in air, how to farm in Martian soil, etc.

Jessica Chastain can get it from me, but there were no nudes of her. I saw the "extended cut" which was around 2 hours, 40 mins. Too long.

5/10.

Comment

• The Goldfinch -- 7.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              The Martian. Based on a "hard science" book that I read part of, not the whole thing because it wasn't even a little bit exciting from a character forming basis. Movie for the most part skipped much of the science that went into surviving on Mars, and the book went into excruciating detail about how to convert H2O in air, how to farm in Martian soil, etc.

Jessica Chastain can get it from me, but there were no nudes of her. I saw the "extended cut" which was around 2 hours, 40 mins. Too long.

5/10.
              she is naked in lawless (2012) , full frontal if you are interested lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                Oh boy...I'm going to rent that one. Got to be at a special time for me, you know what I mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  I found another one!

Salome...go to 2:46

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    I found another one!

Salome...go to 2:46

amazing tits, beautiful ginger

Comment

• The Lighthouse - 3/10 Disappointing...

Comment

Working...
                      X