Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia speaks on struggles and tips to improve anxiety.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    A lot of you are a bunch of phagg0ts. Celebs, athletes.. common practice for self hangings and self inflicted gun shot wounds to the head.

Any advice is good advice for many. We are in times where those whom suffer have it the worst.

it’s not a joking matter and Ryan Garcia didnt even need to chime in on that or tell his own personal experience.
    I have social anxiety, probably the most common type, and staying inside suits us anxious people more than anyone. Not really suffering as a result of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      It's probably the lisp that annoys you.
      Nah, it's his face

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        I have social anxiety, probably the most common type, and staying inside suits us anxious people more than anyone. Not really suffering as a result of this.

Same here man. It sucks when having to deal with certain environments and situations that you know are going to heighten and trigger your anxiety.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf7_9 View Post
          Same here man. It sucks when having to deal with certain environments and situations that you know are going to heighten and trigger your anxiety.
          Big social events on the calendar give me those nasty butterflies in my stomach.

Comment

This kid needs to shut up and fight someone half decent. Why is he getting so much coverage? Cause he's good at Instagram?

Comment

A lot of you are a bunch of phagg0ts. Celebs, athletes.. common practice for self hangings and self inflicted gun shot wounds to the head.

Any advice is good advice for many. We are in times where those whom suffer have it the worst.

it’s not a joking matter and Ryan Garcia didnt even need to chime in on that or tell his own personal experience.
              You're a douche bag.........

Comment

Ryan's a good kid I just think he'd be a lot better off fighting under the PBC banner. It would make that Davis fight he's begging for a lot more easy to make. He's still very young though so there's plenty time for him to wake up and make the right moves.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  This kid needs to shut up and fight someone half decent. Why is he getting so much coverage? Cause he's good at Instagram?
                  The boxing media see potential in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Ryan's a good kid I just think he'd be a lot better off fighting under the PBC banner.
                    Don’t jinx it. Santa Cruz should be on DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf7_9 View Post
                      Nah, it's his face
                      lol

You sound like one jealous mutha****ker.

Why you worried about another dudes face smh

Comment

Working...
                      X