Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter Has Serious Doubts That Danny Garcia Will Go Toe To Toe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Porters styke is to do whatever it takes.
    If that means a couple of head buts and Forearms then it is what it is.
    I don’t know if Garcia can keep his composure in the middle of all that.
    He will be searching for the counter but it’s going to be hard.
    Porter has a decent chin too.

IDK Man....Danny is pretty tough its the philly in him. When has danny ever looked like he lost his composure in a fight? Even when matthysse drilled him and his mouthpiece came out he hung in there tough.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Danny is not going toe to toe. He is a counter puncher by nature especially as late.

I hope the fight is not decided on a head butt

I agree with you danny is a counter puncher but he BANGS at times too. Look at the beginning of the thurman fight, the end of the judah fight, the lamont peterson fight. Danny will stand in slug at times

Comment

Porter will try to bull rush Garcia, and Garcia KO him with the left hook.

Comment

The biggest factor in this fight will be the ref. If porter is allowed to headbut and use his borderline illegal tactics, he will win. If the ref doesn't allow the mauling, garcia will win by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          IDK Man....Danny is pretty tough its the philly in him. When has danny ever looked like he lost his composure in a fight? Even when matthysse drilled him and his mouthpiece came out he hung in

I agree with you danny is a counter puncher but he BANGS at times too. Look at the beginning of the thurman fight, the end of the judah fight, the lamont peterson fight. Danny will stand in slug at times
          Are we just gonna forget about the Peterson fight where Peterson walked Danny down and beat him up 6-12 rounds? Imagine what Porter is gonna do

Comment

Thurman landed some bombs on Porter, why does anybody think Garcia will KO Porter?

Comment

He should have doubts because Danny is the better boxer. Why would he fight Porters fight unless forced?

That’s why I got Porter, his style is not one that Danny is ready for at Welter.

Porter is tough as nails and he showed it against Brook and Thurman. Lost both but I’d pick both Thurman and Brook to beat Danny.

Comment

He can't go toe to toe if you keep doing that bullrushing style of yours.
                Toe to toe is only possible when you stand in front of him, not brawl like a deranged lunatic which always ends up in clinches, or at worst, headbutts.
                Come on doe.
                Last edited by rickJen; 08-16-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Glad this fight is happening, I'm excited for it, even if it could be scrappy.

Can make cases for both guys winning. Will all depend on who can implement their game plan really.

It will be a close fight, not sure who gets it.

Comment

This is going to an ugly fight. Garcia is going to have to dig deep against the runaway train.

Comment

Danny will become Thurman lol. These fighters all have the coward in them when they face real men.

Comment

Working...
                      X