Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: I Hope Canelo is a Man of Honor, Comes To 'Win'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: I Hope Canelo is a Man of Honor, Comes To 'Win'

Abel Sanchez, trainer for IBO, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs), wants Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) to live up to his words - by coming to fight in the upcoming rematch. The rematch takes place on September 15th, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

canelo is coming to RUN..... again!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      canelo is coming to RUN..... again!!!!!
      Who stands still in a boxing ring? Wtf??? GGG got to cut the ring off right? If he can’t, that’s his fault. Both good fighters, but can’t be mad at caneIo for being eIusive. That’s a skiII

Comment

Lol guy is a master at stirring the pot.

Comment

I still can't believe it, a pro trainer asking another boxer to stand in the ring, you better train your robotic guy

Comment

This is like the 20th article on exact same subject.

Comment

Abel really isn't that smart. Who hopes for a drug cheat to exude honor?

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                Abel really isn't that smart. Who hopes for a drug cheat to exude honor?
                This. Whatever honor Canelo may have had washed away when he decided to do roids. It's really a lose,lose fight for Canelo. He already threw his belt away, got busted for roids, got embarrassed in the ring and tainted his legacy.

Comment

Should be good....C. has it hanging over him but this shyte goes with boxing through out times.

I have never cared much for Canelo taking glass jawed little Khan for one but I think he may squeak out a decision on the slower and older G. ....I hope not!

Comment

Nel o will try ko Ggg like floyd tried to ko Pac in that manner.no
                    Nel o should only run if Ggg hurts him. Then running is ok. But in first fight Nell said Ggg didn't hurt him? So why run and not stand and try ko ggg?

Comment

Working...
                    X