Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Floyd scared to rematch Pac for all the money and legacy that comes with it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
    I guess you got me on that. Floyd is scared. Conclusive evidence.
    If he is not scared then there is no reason to duck a rematch.

Floyd said he Owes the fans.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO YOU.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Stallone says it's 99% certain rematch will happen for honour, money, history.

NO excuses..

Who quacks here is an obvious DUCK MOVE.

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Interesting and funny!

"I think it's about 99% certain it's gonna happen," Stallone told TMZ Sports. "They have every reason -- honor, money, history and you got nothing better to do for the weekend."
    Last edited by Spoon23; 08-16-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I knew you would accept that floyd is a coward larry. heck his own father was yelling floyd that he's fighting scared.
      Larry knows deep down Floyd is a coward. Heck, Floyd's middle name at this point is fear.

Even Stallone knows it's 99% certain this rematch should happen for all the money, honour and legacy that comes with closing this rivalry.

Well, If Floyd doesn't show up for a rematch. We can only conclude FEAR of losing again with no USADA to help him with his IVs this time is something he can't do anymore. As time goes by.. It just shows who truly was the warrior between the two.

VADA won't allow this.

A competent ref won't allow this..

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-17-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Yeah. Pac was a monster in his prime even a prime floyd who considered tbe was the underdog. I understand why floyd don't want to fight a prime pac.
        Floyd won't dare fight a prime Pac.

This shows it.

Comment

• There are zero doubts. Any version of Floyd beats any version of Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
            There are zero doubts. Any version of Floyd beats any version of Pacquaio.
            Very True, If the fight will be in Vegas. No one can stop Floyd.

Floyd is a protected specie inVegas.

All Floyd has to do is hug Pac for 12 rounds and he wins.

There is zero doubts Pac has a chance in winning in Vegas, except if he gets a KO which highly is improbable especially if you have a Floyd who loves to run around the ring for 12 Queer rounds. Floyd can't be touched.

Floyd is about to run

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-18-2018, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
              If you think floyd easily won the pac fight, you are either black or a floyd nut hugger. The only thing floyd won that night was the pockets of the judges
              Yup. Corruption from Judges, Compubox, ref, Drug agency, NSAC is a clear tapestry of giving Floyd a fluke win.

Money talks in Vegas. The Golden Goose was a protected species in Vegas. He only needed to run and hug for 12 rounds and he wins a robbery every-time he wants to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Yup. Corruption from Judges, Compubox, ref, Drug agency, NSAC is a clear tapestry of giving Floyd a fluke win.

Money talks in Vegas. The Golden Goose was a protected species in Vegas. He only needed to run and hug for 12 rounds and he wins a robbery every-time he wants to do it.
                I agree. Fighters should be penalized points when they decide to run and hug instead of fight. Too bad the ref and the judges were “handpicked”

Comment

• 3 years later, they’re still bitter. ��

Comment

• Pac won like 2 rounds. He got schooled

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X