Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Has Lost The Plot, Doesn't Know What He's Doing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the old lugubrious guy in the background all the time at weigh ins, he's on the left in pic of Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      poor Eddie Hearn. Panic mode has set in, scrambling to find AJ an opponent for April 13th
      You honestly believe that? Or you just want acceptance from the Americans? Be vigilant bro the Americans will lynch you the first chance they get

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
        Who the hell is Chirosa? Is Hearn now picking fights for Wilder?i think he better keep an eye on Joshua & stop underestimating the old man Povetkin that can upset anyone’s apple cart.
        Not this apple cart this apple cart is golden not bronze. Although I do agree with your Chisora assessment

Comment

Hearn is literally offering wilder money on a plate.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            What is This ! ?
            This,,,, is all about a big fat
            DUCK !!!!!

Hearn doesn’t want his cash prize to get KO’d so he comes up with garbage fights!

So dumb!
            Who! ,what!. What the hell are you talking about? Joshua last fight was a unification . His next fight he is fighting the 3rd best heavyweight in the World...... I see you have Pacquiao as your profile picture?.... I’m sorry for taking up your time

Comment

Wilder is a damn fool that’s all

He is being ruined by his amateur team

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
                This is ridiculous, I can’t understand what this guy is thinking, PBC is trying to monopolize boxing in the US. So why does this mo mo think he can get a flagship PBC fighter to kickstart his attempt to monopolize boxing. He’d have to sign wilder to an exclusive contract to make this work
                At the very least he can make Wilder go back to the powers that be and negotiate a better financial packet.Obviously using Hearn’s offer as leverage. It’s a win win for Wilder. He should be thanking Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Some fighters just dont like money ?

Wait a second though Wilder wants 50% ?

Can any Wilderette protector here tell me if he fights Fury for less then 15 Million crackhead money , is that a duck ?
                  why would it be a duck? a duck is where joshua/hearn guaranteed ortiz a fight and then renaged on the deal

Comment

When you get Pacquiao fans and Mayweather fans to agree you know you're completely in the wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      it is about milking the Joshua-cow dry before getting sparked out by Wilder lol
                      I’m not talking about Hearn and Joshua. I’m talking about Wilder’s side.

Comment

Working...
                      X