No announcement yet.

Is anybody voluntarily celibate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody voluntarily celibate?

I hear about this involuntary celibate stuff and it doesn't make sense. Why wouldn't you pursue intercourse if you wanted it?

Myself, I'm voluntarily celibate. I have a finite amount of energy and cannot spare any chasing tail around.
    I am destined to become a master of electronics and computer science. It is my destiny.

I bet you wear a helmet when you ride your mountain bike

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        I bet you wear a helmet when you ride your mountain bike
        Let's bet a billion dollars on it

Comment

So... no one wants to f uck you...basically. Computer Master Obi Wont Fu ckmenobi over here. Relax, killer.

Just lie your way into some p ussy like everyone elss. Its not hard. (Heheehehehjehehehejehehehehehehe)

But for real. It happens bruh. Lower the standards a lil bit. Chilll

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            So... no one wants to f uck you...basically. Computer Master Obi Wont Fu ckmenobi over here. Relax, killer.

Just lie your way into some p ussy like everyone elss. Its not hard. (Heheehehehjehehehejehehehehehehe)

But for real. It happens bruh. Lower the standards a lil bit. Chilll
            I think you didn't comprehend my post.
            I am above the animalistic act of sticking my peter in a woman. Even a dog can do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              I think you didn't comprehend my post.
              I am above the animalistic act of sticking my peter in a woman. Even a dog can do that.
              Is that what you’ve been watching on the interwebz?

Whatever works for you, dude. I just want you to be happy. :/... or somethin

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Is that what you’ve been watching on the interwebz?

Whatever works for you, dude. I just want you to be happy. :/... or somethin

My existence is so fulfilling I sometimes feel like crying out of joy! The Universe is a truly beautiful place. Sometimes the beauty is overwhelming!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  My existence is so fulfilling I sometimes feel like crying out of joy! The Universe is a truly beautiful place. Sometimes the beauty is overwhelming!
                  What if Christina Hammer asked you out on a date? Would you date her?

Comment

Originally posted by UndisputedC View Post
                    What if Christina Hammer asked you out on a date? Would you date her?
                    That is an interesting question!

You bet your ass I would!

Comment

Working...
                    X