Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Reacts To De La Hoya's Challenge To Fight on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dana White Reacts To De La Hoya's Challenge To Fight on May 4

UFC President Dana White has responded to the recent "fight" challenge from Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya. The war of words has been brewing for well over a year. Their rivalry heated up in the last few weeks, after De La Hoya staged the first Golden Boy MMA pay-per-view event - which was headlined by a trilogy bout between UFC Hall of Famers Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL I knew he would run away from the challenge, Dana is nothing but a big fat PÜssy, with a big, big loud mouth but no balls.

Comment

So you shook? Thought so. Oscar shut that loud mouth up quick. Exposed that fake tough guy. White was dweeb then turned 40 had a mid life crisis shaved his head took steroids and now pretends he a tough guy bullying and robbing fighters. Oscar would of beat that crook something vicious.

Comment

What a little hoe

Comment

Oscar, the cross dressing drug addict, is the biggest hypocrite. First he criticizes Floyd for fighting Conor, then months later he says he could beat Conor too. After people called him on being a hypocrite, he backs away saying he was joking. Now he is challenging Dana to a fight. Oscar is a money whore just like Floyd. GTFOH & go suck another d...Oscar!!!

Comment

LoL, Dana Punk Ass White has officially Bowed Down to Oscar!
            He don't want that work!
            Like I always say...
            Any punk motherfuccer bigmouth can yapp all he wants but it takes balls to actually settle it like real man so I guess now we know who's the real man and who isn't,... 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
              Oscar, the cross dressing drug addict, is the biggest hypocrite. First he criticizes Floyd for fighting Conor, then months later he says he could beat Conor too. After people called him on being a hypocrite, he backs away saying he was joking. Now he is challenging Dana to a fight. Oscar is a money whore just like Floyd. GTFOH & go suck another d...Oscar!!!
              Yeah he's a hypocrite but he has balls to back it up...
              Do you??

Comment

Both guys would fail the drug test if this fight ever happened. White is on roids and no way Oscar can lay off the white.

Comment

No. No. No...
                  This is just embarrassing.
                  I could actually see it happening though that’s the worrying thing

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    LoL, Dana Punk Ass White has officially Bowed Down to Oscar!
                    He don't want that work!
                    Like I always say...
                    Any punk motherfuccer bigmouth can yapp all he wants but it takes balls to actually settle it like real man so I guess now we know who's the real man and who isn't,... ��
                    Maybe the “real man,” should make his ring walk like this..better yet, just get a hotel room...LMAO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X