No announcement yet.

Gandi's racist words leads to removal of statue in Ghana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    some of them damn Indians/Hindu is darker than black folks how can they be racist
    Same way how the Black Dominican Republicans believe they aint Black.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      So ****ing stupid. Now I know why they waited for Gandhi to die before unveiling and then taking down this statue because he would've kicked their asses.
      Man, f**ck that pedo/racist dirty-lookin' motha****a.

Among the juicier tidbits: Gandhi routinely slept nude with his teenage great-niece and other young women. He didn't think much of black people, referring to South African natives as "Kaffirs" (a term today regarded as highly offensive) and complaining that "they are troublesome, very dirty and live like animals." He seemed weirdly okay with fascists, praising Mussolini and addressing Hitler as "my friend" in a letter.
      https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...ce-guy/349115/

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Good news. Keep his sh**t and monuments in India since he didnt care for Blacks, why give him a statue there?

BoxingFan85, what's good?
        Or should I say what's curry?
        Not a big fan of Gandhi and hate the Nehru family(who all gone by the surname of Gandhi). Indian Independence history has been rewritten to depict as Gandhi is the sole contributor and Nehru as the visionary, it's far from the truth in Nehru's case, anyways that's for another day..

Been eating less rice these days bruh, so less curry.. focusing on eatin healthy and drinking less..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Not a big fan of Gandhi and hate the Nehru family(who all gone by the surname of Gandhi). Indian Independence history has been rewritten to depict as Gandhi is the sole contributor and Nehru as the visionary, it's far from the truth in Nehru's case, anyways that's for another day..

Been eating less rice these days bruh, so less curry.. focusing on eatin healthy and drinking less..
          I don't know much about my Indian roots so I will have to take your word for it but no curry?
          You slipping, man. I bet you be wearing deodorant and sh**t nowadays too.

Comment

I don't know much about my Indian roots so I will have to take your word for it but no curry?
            You slipping, man. I bet you be wearing deodorant and sh**t nowadays too.
            Always need deodorant man, wifey doesn't let me sit around the household all stanky..
            I've been eating quinoa and shït bruh, life's tough. Aging is a biyatch..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Always need deodorant man, wifey doesn't let me sit around the household all stanky..
              I've been eating quinoa and shït bruh, life's tough. Aging is a biyatch..
              I have been thinking about quinoa. What does it taste like?

Comment

I have been thinking about quinoa. What does it taste like?
                Quite bland and less texture than rice & mushy but smaller portion of it fills up good compared to rice.

Comment

Product description
                  Among prominent leaders of the twentieth century, perhaps no one is more highly regarded than Mahatma Gandhi. He is revered by the vast majority of Hindus as the hero of Indian independence, and many people throughout the world consider him to be a modern saint.
                  In this explosive, intriguing, and provocative investigation, Colonel G. B. Singh charges that the popular image of Gandhi is highly misleading. Despite his famous philosophy of nonviolent resistance (satyagraha), Colonel Singh’s analysis of the evidence leads him to conclude that Gandhi’s ideology was in fact rooted in racial animosity, first against blacks in South Africa and later against whites in India. The author also finds evidence of multiple cover-ups designed to hide Gandhi’s real history, including even collusion to cover up the murder of an American.
                  This provocative thesis is sure to be controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    some of them damn Indians/Hindu is darker than black folks how can they be racist
                    They get it from the British and the rest of the Europeans.

Comment

Same way how the Black Dominican Republicans believe they aint Black.
                      Yup! Racism is everywhere. Spanish from Spain are one of the biggest racist ever. **** most of Europe is racist to a point.

Comment

Working...
                      X