Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Hungry To Be Undisputed - So I am Begging Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
    wont happen hearn keeps pricing himself out so they will just do fury and wilder 2 and not deal with this clown hearn
    Pricing himself out by what,sending a much improved offer with fights in the Uk then US?are people really this dumb???

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
      The only fighter that wanted the fight was AJ, Wilder was asking for 60% split in his favour, classic over pricing himself, yet you said he was begging.
      Wilder accepted a flat fee of 15 million. Absolutely unheard of in a fight of this magnitude. There's nothing else Wilder could have done to make the fight happen in 2018. Hearn simply didn't want it to.

Later he said 50% yet he has just one belt with about 5000 fans
      Deontay has 1.6 million fans on instagram alone.

He's the only American born PPV star in all of boxing.

You sound ridiculous.

Comment

I doubt Wilder cares at this point. His rematch with Fury stands to do the same numbers as the first fight at worst, so Wilder has a hassle free legit payday in the bank. He also showed with his PPV debut that he can make as much money as Joshua, so he doesn't have to entertain Hearn's lowballs anymore. 50-50 isn't unreasonable anymore IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauliflower ear View Post
          He s probably not going to get knocked out off Fury, his team can still sell Wilder if he loses to Fury on points...they will paint it like Fury is the next coming of Sugar Pep jnr...but if Joshua blows him out in 3 rounds thats Wilder done...no one would want to see a rematch and it will be an all UK Heavyweight bonanza...it would anoint the UK as the boxing capital of the world and there is way to many people skimming money from the game to allow that to happen.
          Only Wilder fans want to see Wilder-Fury rather than an undisputed fight with all belts in line. 2019 is the year we get to have a undisputed champion, Fury fight can wait, heck, Wlad is still sore at losing to Fury and is seriously thinking of coming back.

If we had AJ-Wilder fight come April, then Wlad-Fury II, that is a good matchup,winners fight each other while losers also fight each other... but you right, Wilder would rather fight feather fisted Fury in hope of having a single shot at KO.

Comment

Fury was disgracefully robbed
            BoxingScene spoke to numerous leading experts and while 40% did have Fury winning, 40% had a draw and 20% had Wilder winning.

No logical way to conclude that Fury was "robbed" when the majority of leading experts, 60%, didn't think he won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              Wilder accepted a flat fee of 15 million. Absolutely unheard of in a fight of this magnitude. There's nothing else Wilder could have done to make the fight happen in 2018. Hearn simply didn't want it to.

Deontay has 1.6 million fans on instagram alone.

He's the only American born PPV star in all of boxing.

You sound ridiculous.
              You sound really ridiculous, lolss. Just because he has 1.6million followers don’t make them all fans...lolss. I also follow him and many other boxers on Instagram that doesn’t mean I am fan of all them, you Wilder fan girls don’t want to see your champion destroyed just like Charles Martin, Grand pa Ortiz exposed Wilder, Fury exposed and beat him, AJ would snatch his soul and Ben crowned undisputed king of heavyweight if only Wilder signs a lucrative two fights offer currently sitting on his lap. BumSquat!

Comment

You sound really ridiculous, lolss. Just because he has 1.6million followers don’t make them all fans...lolss. I also follow him and many other boxers on Instagram that doesn’t mean I am fan of all them
                So out of Wilder's 1.6 million followers, only 5,000 of them are fans? He has 1,595,000 haters following him on social media? He must be pretty famous for that to be possible.

Comment

Wilder is scared to death now... Aj will knock him out... he knew Fury can’t knock him out and he so scared of fighting fury in uk... paper champion 8/9 defense without unifying

Comment

Hearn, stop holding AJ back! We want this fight.

Comment

If wilder doesn’t get Fury rematch in USA he will rather fight Breazeale instead... cherry picking gone wrong in fury

Comment

Working...
                      X