Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Nothing Special About Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Teofimo will KO loma

Well... dreams are essential for our emotional health. Keep dreaming, bra

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      This will be a big fight a couple of years from now. With Lopez, Haney and Garcia coming through and the big super feathers probably moving up, the lightweight division will soon be one of the strongest in boxing
      Tank likely moves up by then as well. Maybe even Stevenson and you got Balderas at LW already.

LW will definitely be filled with a lot of talent. And I don’t know if Lomachenko will move up to 140 as 135 may be his peak, so the division is certainly going to be loaded.

Comment

just a circus clown like cocoa

circuschenko only good fighting midgets salido put him in his place as would mikey Garcia end of..........

Comment

Loma is a special talent! Once in a generation type of fighter.
          Fucc all the haters who say otherwise!

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
            circuschenko only good fighting midgets salido put him in his place as would mikey Garcia end of..........
            He is the only fighter I have seen that makes people simply give up because they cant do anything to him while he is using them as a punching bag. Salido is not an exception if he fights Loma today and Pedraza is next.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Loma is a special talent! Once in a generation type of fighter.
              Fucc all the haters who say otherwise!
              I just don't understand how people can dislike so much brilliant fighter? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                I just don't understand how people can dislike so much brilliant fighter? SMH
                Probably cause he's White and he's a top 2 P4P fighter....
                I'm Mexican but I keep it real and give props were props is due.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Probably cause he's White and he's a top 2 P4P fighter....
                    I'm Mexican but I keep it real and give props were props is due.
                    Loma is special indeed, I've seen boxers knock out other boxers plenty of times, but the look of sheer bewilderment on the faces of his opponents is something else; they look mentally wrecked as well as physically. Looking forward for tonight.

Comment

Lopez is green but has talent. His bravado is hype. He realizes Lomo is one of the best and is trying to get his name in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                      X