Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is the most overrated fighter in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A proven cheater should never be rated in boxing, period. He had a good run for a fat slob, aside from that, he will fade away quickly and your casual fan will forget about him by next weekend.

His fanboys desperately want him to be approved by the casual fan, unfortunately he's in his mid 30s, out of shape and has a broken chin. He's reached his peak and will fade to obscurity in the very near-future.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      I didnt realise getting knocked down means u automatically lose.
      Them people have crap for brains cause they can't do math in their head . Its like saying a Baseball team won because they hit 2 homers but lost 9 to 5. Like Trump said very low IQ individuals and we know how they usually look like

Comment

I don't care. He is better boxer than Wilder.

Comment

I agree Fury got a lot of credit for not doing much last night. The sad thing is Wilder did even less. I give Fury credit for getting up twice especially after the second KD. Wilder caught him clean as he was already going down. Not many people get up from that shot.

Fury is overrated but I gained new respect for him last night.

He's also very likeable despite his antics. I loved his post fight interview. You can't help but root for that big oaf.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            i used to think this i have now seen the light. Fury is the no.1 HW in the world.
            Same, rating Fury as #1 HW right now.

Comment

Working...
            X