No announcement yet.

DICK's Sporting Goods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICK's Sporting Goods

DICK's Sporting Goods store what u think about this store?

Every time I go in there it seems like that place is on the verge of going out of business lol.

I get like 50% off offers so im like damn im buy an exercise bike for 50% off then when I go to check out online they add an over size shipping free on top of the price which comes out to like $200!

So even if you get like a bike for 50% u still paying an extra $200 for the shipping fees.

Why doesnt Dick's offer free shipping like pretty much every other damn store?

They offer good deals sometimes and are cheaper than outlet during few offers.

I am with you there, they always seem like going out of business lol. I have wondered this myself, but seems like they are still the store to go to for sporting gears.

Modells is slacking a little bit with inventory and offers so Dicks can survive longer.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      They offer good deals sometimes and are cheaper than outlet during few offers.

I am with you there, they always seem like going out of business lol. I have wondered this myself, but seems like they are still the store to go to for sporting gears.

Modells is slacking a little bit with inventory and offers so Dicks can survive longer.
      yeah bro every time I go in there it looks like they just about to do a going out of business sale in the next 24 hours or something lol.

Also management is relaxed as F like I see managers just hiding behind the clothes racks and trying not to work as if they know the stores gonna go out of business soon so why bother even working and helping customers lol.

Yeah they had like sweet $600 spin cycle bikes for $299 so I was like cool I was ready to buy it then once I came to the online shopping cart they said the shipping is $200 because its considered an oversized item!

WTF?? literally every store offers free shipping especially if the product is over like $50 or $75. No one else does an oversize shipping fee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        yeah bro every time I go in there it looks like they just about to do a going out of business sale in the next 24 hours or something lol.

Also management is relaxed as F like I see managers just hiding behind the clothes racks and trying not to work as if they know the stores gonna go out of business soon so why bother even working and helping customers lol.

Yeah they had like sweet $600 spin cycle bikes for $299 so I was like cool I was ready to buy it then once I came to the online shopping cart they said the shipping is $200 because its considered an oversized item!

WTF?? literally every store offers free shipping especially if the product is over like $50 or $75. No one else does an oversize shipping fee!!!
        Yeah I usually order 50$ because it is free shipping but I hadn’t heard this crazy story about oversized shipping cost of 200$, wtf that defeats the whole purpose of a discount. No wonder they look out of business lol

Comment

its the harbor freight of equipment.

However if you need some plates they sell 300lb olympic set with a olympic bar for like #250 and a ethos rack for cheap, that will get you started.

Comment

you smoking crack if you think they will ship you some equipment for free lol. No one does that. Not rep fitness, not rogue, no one except titan fitness but they sell crap and the freeshipping is part of the price.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Yeah I usually order 50$ because it is free shipping but I hadn’t heard this crazy story about oversized shipping cost of 200$, wtf that defeats the whole purpose of a discount. No wonder they look out of business lol
              green K bro!

First time I even heard of DICKS was that Adam Sandler movie, I thought it was part of the movie and a joke!

Comment

DICK's Sporting Goods store what u think about this store?

Every time I go in there it seems like that place is on the verge of going out of business lol.

I get like 50% off offers so im like damn im buy an exercise bike for 50% off then when I go to check out online they add an over size shipping free on top of the price which comes out to like $200!

So even if you get like a bike for 50% u still paying an extra $200 for the shipping fees.

Why doesnt Dick's offer free shipping like pretty much every other damn store?
                Im still surprised they are around, it seems like almost all those sporting good stores went under, like Sports Authority and Sports Chalet.

I used to love going to Sports Authority with my friends after high school class, we would pick up some sick kicks there and get some stuff for football.

I remember guying one of those multi station gyms from golds back in the day and I got swole on it, it was 399 bucks and I had a 20 percent of coupon.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                  its the harbor freight of equipment.

However if you need some plates they sell 300lb olympic set with a olympic bar for like #250 and a ethos rack for cheap, that will get you started.
                  Harbor freight sucks but I do have couple of jack hammers from there.

Used to get nothing but Bosch at Home Depot but that motherfuker is $800 and my guys go through like 20 of them a year so i needed a cheaper alternative.

First jack hammer i picked up from Harbor freight literally broke after half a day with light use on tiles. But they do have good return policy so take advantage of that. We returned 3 jackhammers due to same issue and they kept exchanging it without hassle.

Harbor freight is for some DYIers. Not for commercial use

Comment

1)They’re everywhere.

2)They sell the most basic/generic brand and quality products, but still at least get the job done satisfactory.

3)Under Armour

Comment

Working...
                    X