Collapse
No announcement yet.

sick of hearing that PBF ist affraid of MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margo would not be as big an underdog as baldy, gatti, corley, brusseles or zab... odds on the fight would be alot closer and they'll be much more interest... margo would be the first guy in years that would actually have a shot at beating pbf

Comment

yea we will see if they EVER FIGHT!?! for now...lets enjoy life.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
        margo would not be as big an underdog as baldy, gatti, corley, brusseles or zab... odds on the fight would be alot closer and they'll be much more interest... margo would be the first guy in years that would actually have a shot at beating pbf
        Based on what?

Comment

If i was floyd i wouldnt fight margo either, until he PROVES hisself

line him up with fights againts williams, hatton ect.

THEN the winner of those face floyd... **** u cant jus hop up and wanna fight the best pound for pound, prove yaself worthy

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackWallStreet View Post
            Based on what?
            based on what i've seen of margo, i'd say he's alot better than baldy, gatti, bruselles or corley... and i think he would KO zab... he'd be an underdog to pbf, but he wouldnt be as a big a dog as the guys i just mentioned and i'd bet vegas odds would agree with me...

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
              If i was floyd i wouldnt fight margo either, until he PROVES hisself

line him up with fights againts williams, hatton ect.

THEN the winner of those face floyd... **** u cant jus hop up and wanna fight the best pound for pound, prove yaself worthy

its "himself" and "yourself"

floyd hasn't proven himself, but yet you want the WBO Champ to ?

floyd wants no part of Antonio, period

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post

iont (I DONT) care about the spelling... in any event... what do you mean "floyd hasn't proven himself"

If thats the case, how is he pound for pound the best in the world?

get margos dick out your mouth

Comment

This fight will not happen unless Margarito wins his next three fights. He already has Clottey, Williams, and Cotto/Quintana lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post

Really? Who has the rest of the WW belts? Honestly, I think Margarito's the best opponent out there at WW(aside from Mosley once he decides to go down to 147), but i give him only a slight edge over Baldomir, Margarito would probably win more then 1 round

Personally I would much rather see Margarito fight Williams & see who comes out on top, Margarito beating Williams would definatly put him on the radar for a Mayweather fight, that is, of course, if he decides to man up & fight Williams, & wins.
                    Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 11-06-2006, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Margarito is a good fighter put he get hyped up by all Mayweather haters only to make floyd bad. Why should floyd fight him ? he don't need him! and margarito didn't proove anything, i thinl baldomir could beat him

Comment

Working...
                      X