Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****** 'expert' picks- 21 out of 21 picked porter to beat brook.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
    These self proclaimed "experts" want Errol to win. That's the reason most are picking him.

Now he's off the PEDs and he's looking frail he's in for an even tougher night. KB's gonna destroy this kid.
    You are doing the exact same thing you are complaining about. You are the self proclaimed expert saying KB is going to destroy this kid because you want Brook to win. How in the hell could Spence suddenly look frail at 147 when he is off PED's? To look less frail at 147 he would need bigger muscles. But then he would weigh more than 147 because bigger muscles weigh more. He can't look skinny and frail at 147 off PED's and look bigger and stronger at 147 on PED's. That's impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      https://www.******.com/351831-who-wi...er-kell-brook/

BUT PORTER WASNT HYPED DOE!!!!

and whats this? ive got de ja vu all over again! ......

https://www.******.com/501352-fight-...rol-spence-jr/

21 out of 25 picking spence to win, one journalist saying its a 'cakewalk for spence' whilst another one patronising brook 'its not that easy a fight for spence' . dougie fischer a noticeable exception, picking brook by ko...

edit- the blacked out bits are the ring magazine- ring tv
      Did it ever occur to you that a fight fan could watch Brook fight and watch Spence fight and pick Spence to win win based solely on what they had seen of the two in the ring? Did it ever occur to you that they are picking Spence to win on their own best judgement without being influenced in the slightest by the hype or the opinion of anybody else? I am that fan. I make up my own mind who I think will win a future fight based only what I see in the ring and NOTHING ELSE. I pick Spence to win. Neither of us is right or wrong until the fight is over. Don't be such a know it all.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You are doing the exact same thing you are complaining about. You are the self proclaimed expert saying KB is going to destroy this kid because you want Brook to win. How in the hell could Spence suddenly look frail at 147 when he is off PED's? To look less frail at 147 he would need bigger muscles. But then he would weigh more than 147 because bigger muscles weigh more. He can't look skinny and frail at 147 off PED's and look bigger and stronger at 147 on PED's. That's impossible.
        Because he's unable to use weight strippers so it's making it harder for him to get rid of the weight,

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          You can't re-write history. At the time Porter was coming off a KO W of Paulie (who'd won 6 of his last 7 fights) + Devon (who's only lost to Bradley in his career) meanwhile Brook's best two opponents were within the last 2 years over Vyacheslav Senchenko (who Paulie, probably a pillow puncher in your book, also KO'd a year before which says a lot about his punch resistance) & 2 W's over Carson Jones (of which the first one he greatly struggled in & one could argue he could've lost).

And lets not forget that Porter vs Brook was scored by one judge, a UK judge who scored for Brook in the past, a draw. And there were pundits & fans who felt Porter deserved to have straight out won.

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/nine...nst-kell-brook

a couple of the names who had it Porter's way

This wasn't a hype job being exposed by a clearly superior fighter.

This was two top ten guys, one with a clearly better resume, that lead people to pick him in a competitive fight that ended up being competitive although proving the pundits wrong in their picks.

This is no conspiracy of US fans & pundits. I'd bet I or someone else could find UK fans & pundits who picked Porter to.

Or A- troll thread.
          Paulie didn't KO Senchenko. the fight was stopped on cuts -

Comment

I don't know how we'd even bet on that exactly since we disagree & you don't pay your bets anyway iirc, but I'm as confident Spence will do better than Porter as you aren't.

Although I do acknowledge that UK refs do seem to operate on a thinner line with stopping fights, likely because of how much influence injuries have had in the past in the UK with boxing, so I for sure could see a quick stoppage in a competitive fight, just a outright bad stoppage in a competitive fight or even a early stoppage in a fight that never got to the point of competitive cuz it was stopped so early that could go against Spence so that's likely is how you'd win if you do end up being right.
            what bets havent i paid?!?! wheres that come from lol. think i lost one and paid straight away. i dont care about losing some epoints.

Comment

"I'm ready for a war. And that's what you're going to see -- a war Saturday night. I can see us both maybe hitting the canvas. You're going to be on the edge of your seat from Round 1. He's not going to take a backwards step, and I'm not [either]. All I can say is it's going to be a thriller."

Kell Brook has the wrong game plan... He's going to lose...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Paulie didn't KO Senchenko. the fight was stopped on cuts -
                A stoppage on cuts IS a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  what bets havent i paid?!?! wheres that come from lol. think i lost one and paid straight away. i dont care about losing some epoints.
                  Maybe its you maybe its some other guy with a GGG type forum name. My apologies if that's the case.

Comment

A stoppage on cuts IS a KO.
                    um no it isn't.

being knocked out is not the same as a doctor stopping the fight

Comment

Dont know why anyone would pick Porter over Brook!

Brook is the much bigger man,faster hands, stronger guy, better jab, and better boxer!.

No man would fight Porter on the inside unless they're crazy and dumb, the guy is bull strong in the trenches and can deplete your engine when he goes downstairs!

Brook nullified that by timing his rushes and schooling him but he could've tidied up a bit on the clinches and let more combos go!

Clear winner in a close match up, Brook beats him again but of course it won't be easy!

Porter is a beast and gives hell to everyone at 147!

Comment

Working...
                      X