Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko’s sparring partner reveals what happened when Wladimir sparred with Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko’s sparring partner reveals what happened when Wladimir sparred with Joshua

Ukrainian cruiserweight Serhiy Radchenko (5-0), who shared the room with current IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua in Wladimir Klitschko’s training camp before Kubrat Pulev fight, said that Joshua is really good, intelligent and humble guy.

“Anthony Joshua is very intelligent guy. Most of black guys in Klitschko camps, especially American guys, were extremely noisy. But Joshua, unlike them, is very polite, smart and sensible guy. And very humble, considering that he was already very popular then after winning Olympic gold medal” - said Radchenko.

Serhiy also revealed what happened in the ring when Klitschko sparred Joshua.

“Joshua looked pretty good in sparrings. He was probably the best and the most competitive Klitschko’s sparring partner in that camp, although it’s hard to say definitely because Wladimir boxes differently against different sparring partners, and some of the guys do not work at 100% in the sparring. And while Wladimir, who starts the sparring part of the camp right away from 12-rounds sparrings, always changes sparring partners after 2 rounds (or 3 at most), he once asked Joshua to spar 6 rounds.

“So, all in all, I can tell you that Joshua looked pretty good in sparrings against Klitschko, but Wladimir was still clearly better. It looked like Joshua lacked confidence and experience then to make those sparring sessions really competitive. And, yes, he looked very decent in 6-round sparring, but I don't know how would he look if he had to go 12 against Wlad” - said Serhiy Radchenko.

Source and photos are here - http://boxingnews.com.ua/en/news/191...hshe-radchenko

Here's Malik Scott's take on the Joshua-Klitschko sparring

https://youtu.be/qy0XL6Y8keE

He said Anthony Joshua more than held his own in sparring Klitschko.
    Last edited by The Time; 03-28-2017, 02:25 PM.

Comment

This was before clit lost his balls and got neutured by fury

Comment

Wlad didn't do too well then? Josh's sparring partners usually ko him if what u read is true

Comment

David Price floored Joshua in sparring, so I wouldn't analyze this too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ukrainian View Post
            "Most of black guys in Klitschko camps, especially American guys, were extremely noisy. But Joshua, unlike them, is very polite, smart and sensible guy."
            Lol, read everything I need to know about this guy right there.
            Translation; "He's pretty well-behaved, for a n****r."

Oh, and WAR Klitschko!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Lol, read everything I need to know about this guy right there.
              Translation; "He's pretty well-behaved, for a n****r."

Oh, and WAR Klitschko!
              Yeah, that caught my eyes.

Comment

It doesn't matter what level Joshua was at then ,he self admits he wouldn't be ready for Wlad without at least 3 years of pro experience . Those sparring sessions were well before his career started to actually take off . OBVIOUSLY Wlad wont be fighting the same Joshua who has already improved with each and every fight if you know what your looking at !

Comment

Joshua has gone from from sparring klitchcko as a nobice pro to a world champion and in the process improve every fight....so based on that alone klitchcko is in a heap of trouble and i think klitchco is hoping that joshua has not improved that much in those 3 years....he has no idea what joshua has turned into now.....respect his bravery but its misguded bravery....joshua KO's klitchko inside 7 rounds

Comment

Wasnt that a really long time ago? Since then klitschko has regressed and joshua has improved into a monster.

Comment

Working...
                    X