Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Golovkins stock has fallen and the Jacobs PPV did worse than the Lemieux PPV...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
    How can you talk?

That was in the last 2 days after the fight with Jacobs.

You've been at it for years.

Comment

What do fans think about the $15 mil offer now? Should Golovkin accept? Do you think Goldenboy will lower it?

One of Golovkins selling points was that he was an unbeatable monster, that's gone now.
      Glasser said 97k at 50$
      Now said 112k or something, at 65$

So he made more

Let's wait for the final numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        This obsession with GGG isn't healthy.
        yes! g string ball gaggers like you need to start being honest about his accomplishments and talent

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          I'm loving this. Between Clarky and Bigdunny1, they are competing to see who is the most stupid member of the forum. Keep it going, I love to see how you waste your time on Golovkin.
          Remember when you were all gun-ho for Lucas and Chino when they were around?

When they were dealt with, you then been hard grinding Golovkin and crapping on Ward. I guess when Postol rocked Lucas you submitted to Eastern Euro dominance over Argentinan boxers?

Comment

If GGG is getting $15M how much is Canelo supposed to get? They are gonna need to sell more PPV's then Canelo has ever sold as the A side by 25%-50% to break even is my assumption....or that $15M number is bs....or Oscar will be broke as f#ck after this PPV & Canelo will buy him out for pennies on the dollar & will have Ginger Boy Promotions taking us into the future of boxing.

Comment

I have said since the initial offer was made that it was too much.

Golovkin is not worth $15million, he simply isn't a draw. He's making less than $5million per fight and just breaking 100k PPV's, yet he's being offered more than triple his career high purse and an opportunity to fight the biggest name in boxing which could make him a star.

People acting like that offer isn't more than fair is why there has been very little pressure on Golovkin's side to push the fight through; the offer has been on the table for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                If GGG is getting $15M how much is Canelo supposed to get? They are gonna need to sell more PPV's then Canelo has ever sold as the A side by 25%-50% to break even is my assumption....or that $15M number is bs....or Oscar will be broke as f#ck after this PPV & Canelo will buy him out for pennies on the dollar & will have Ginger Boy Promotions taking us into the future of boxing.
                GBP has reserves to spend on Alvarez vs Golovkin. Where will they host ggg vs Alvarez for gate figures is one thing. Also, Chaves jr. vs Alvarez will be a success. Also HBO has more interesthan in Alvarez long term than Gennady so they will support GBP.

To think Oscar will be broke is funny man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  GBP has reserves to spend on Alvarez vs Golovkin. Where will they host ggg vs Alvarez for gate figures is one thing. Also, Chaves jr. vs Alvarez will be a success. Also HBO has more interesthan in Alvarez long term than Gennady so they will support GBP.

To think Oscar will be broke is funny man.
                  I'm not saying Oscar will be broke, just GBP.

Assuming this $15M number is true of course which I personally doubt &/or doubt its a fair 1 fight deal contract. And f#ck HBO's yearly budget for their regular HBO fights is barely $15M lol. They obviously got more to invest in PPV but they aren't f#cking stupid either.

Its simple math. If Canelo gets $30M/GTD for example, I'd assume he'll get more but who knows & GGG gets $15M/GTD, like this alleged offer is for, then they'd need 1.2M PPV buys to break even. And Canelo hasn't broken 1M as the A side yet & GGG hasn't broken 200k based on the early estimates for last weekends fight. This fight isn't THAT big even if its the biggest fight to make in boxing right now.

Sure gate will add some money to it & Tshirts & other sh^t, but its obviously more of a roll of the dice the more the fighters make & Canelo isn't proven as a 7 digit PPV selling. Conor McGregor & Ronda Rousey got a higher PPV sales average in more A side fights than Canelo gots at this point.

Comment

What do fans think about the $15 mil offer now? Should Golovkin accept? Do you think Goldenboy will lower it?

One of Golovkins selling points was that he was an unbeatable monster, that's gone now.
                    would wait until ten days passed this past Saturday before worrying about the PPV, tbh; at least the first solid initial estimates would be known.

The lack of hype following the fight makes it pretty clear that the interest wasn't all that high, but wait for some confirmation of that feeling.

In terms of the offer, it's likely not going to go a penny higher and, based on how the Chavez Jr fight goes (is it a good fight? what type of audience was drawn? etc), the offer may simply get pulled entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I'm not saying Oscar will be broke, just GBP.

Assuming this $15M number is true of course which I personally doubt &/or doubt its a fair 1 fight deal contract. And f#ck HBO's yearly budget for their regular HBO fights is barely $15M lol. They obviously got more to invest in PPV but they aren't f#cking stupid either.

Its simple math. If Canelo gets $30M/GTD for example, I'd assume he'll get more but who knows & GGG gets $15M/GTD, like this alleged offer is for, then they'd need 1.2M PPV buys to break even. And Canelo hasn't broken 1M as the A side yet & GGG hasn't broken 200k based on the early estimates for last weekends fight. This fight isn't THAT big even if its the biggest fight to make in boxing right now.

Sure gate will add some money to it & Tshirts & other sh^t, but its obviously more of a roll of the dice the more the fighters make & Canelo isn't proven as a 7 digit PPV selling. Conor McGregor & Ronda Rousey got a higher PPV sales average in more A side fights than Canelo gots at this point.
                      Alvarez I'm sure was advised that the Ringstar case wasn't looking good. This is why the Chavez Jr. bout was a priority. I don't think Oscar would invest in their own money to spot the Ringstar fiasco, but what they can do is support any Chavez Jr. bouts.

If the fight on May 6th is a shocker of enjoyment. It will be a huge success that they will run it back up to three times if the second one is just as good. 700k-1.2 million average for within the Trilogy is a massive money. That's not even regarding the ggg bout or the future Ramirez bout at 168.

Comment

Working...
                      X