No announcement yet.

If you didnt vote, you really voted for Trump LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You'd think that after the Bush debacle, Republicans wouldn't opt for the biggest jackass in the room. But no. Instead, they pick an even bigger jackass who's even less fit to be president. I know there are a lot of stupid Americans but I am still cannot believe this is happening.
    Someone can take all the time they want studying issues and policy but their vote counts just as much as the guy in front of them in line that never pays attention to anything and knows nothing.

This is exacerbated in swing states like North carolina, Virginia and Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Someone can take all the time they want studying issues and policy but their vote counts just as much as the guy in front of them in line that never pays attention to anything and knows nothing.

This is exacerbated in swing states like North carolina, Virginia and Ohio.
      Yep indeedy, all the faux liberal intellectuallism isn't worth a damn when whitey has had enough of the bullshit.

Comment

You'd think that after the Bush debacle, Republicans wouldn't opt for the biggest jackass in the room. But no. Instead, they pick an even bigger jackass who's even less fit to be president. I know there are a lot of stupid Americans but I am still cannot believe this is happening.
        Shows how unlikeable Hillary is. They deserve this for fuking Bernie I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Yep indeedy, all the faux liberal intellectuallism isn't worth a damn when whitey has had enough of the bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            No it isn't that. Its that you do not have to be educated on the issues to vote and a lot of people forget that. So long as you do not have a felony conviction.

You don't have to go to college, graduate HS, study issues, etc. Bill Gates-1 vote. Harvrd grad-1 vote. Pig fucker-1 vote. 3rd grade dropout-1 vote.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Shows how unlikeable Hillary is. They deserve this for fuking Bernie I guess
              Yeah. She never had that "newcomer" vibe that Barrack, Bernie, and Trump had/have.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                The reality is the vote of a toothless, uneducated pig fucker in a swing state down south or in the midwest has more impact on the sphere and scope of government than ours in the Northeast.
                Lmao... Look at the butthurt..

Dunn- there was no swing states down south,, anyone that wasnt getting their info from liberal media knew this..

Derranged-

I told you this election had nothing to do with immigrants... It was all about how obamacare failed, trade acts killing jobs, being strong on terrorists.. No one cared about all the fake "outrage" that the media was portraying..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Dunn- there was no swing states down south,, anyone that wasnt getting their info from liberal media knew this..

Derranged-

I told you this election had nothing to do with immigrants... It was all about how obamacare failed, trade acts killing jobs, being strong on terrorists.. No one cared about all the fake "outrage" that the media was portraying..
                  Well when things go south, and there's a good chance they will, you can always pretend that it was that dang ole' colered Obamer's faults!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Derranged-

Of course there are. The Republicans win in many states was a lot less than usual. Hell Obama won in NC and Virginia. I would agree that anyone thinking texas or Arizona were going democratic is crazy.

I'm not mad, just very disappointed.

As for Obamacare, dude fine with me. I have a job with benefits. what are all the people that work in jobs with no benefits going to do?

terrorism-you really think trump is going to do better than Obama?

Jobs-look man this is where I just don't get it. what inn Trump's history shows he does things for the benefit for working class Americans?
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-09-2016, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Well when things go south, and there's a good chance they will, you can always pretend that it was that dang ole' colered Obamer's faults!
                      No,,, that would be too much like you liberals, still blaming stuff on W. Bush..

Unlike liberals, I'm not tied to the party line,, I will be the biggest trump watchdog and critic if he doesn't act like he promised..

I voted for Obama and was a huge supporter in 2008, and look how that turned out for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X