No announcement yet.

Vote Gennady Golovkin for best fighter for the ESPYS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Though one. In all honestly, Keith should win. But I always look for interesting angles and ways the underdog can pull through so I'm predicting Porter smothers Keith to a points win since Keith has no inside game and requires opponents to stand at the end of his range. Wouldn't bet a dime on that prediction but it's what I'm rolling with.
    How about you brother?
    I think Thurman is going to win because he's a better fighter but I will be rooting for Porter because I met him and he seems like a great person. I think Porters style is too wreck less but I do hope he goes to the body alot

Comment

Tough one! Ggg most dominant, but Canelo has a better resume, went with gonzales by default. A decent combination of both resu me and domination.
      Last edited by pvj; 06-25-2016, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        97k ppv sells also make you a laughing stock
        Really how many guys can sell more? Canelo just did 320k vs name fighter Khan for way more money, promoter taking heavy losses. That's why none of these guys are laughing at Ggg like clown Canelo

Comment

I did my part for GGG, here's hoping Canelo doesn't win.

Comment

lil g is full of ****! The hype is over. Time to prove yourself you old coward!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
              lil g is full of ****! The hype is over. Time to prove yourself you old coward!
              If you say so, stupid POS alt

Comment

Gonzalez > GGG

Comment

Let's hope the right man wins. Golovkin all the way.

Also vote for international athlete and make sure Canelo doesnt get it.

Djokovic earns that top spot, most dominant tennis player in the last couple years.

Comment

UFC fans will come together and try to get their guys to win while Boxing fans are so split lol

I wouldn't be surprised if McGregor wins just purely on Popularity

Comment

Working...
                    X