Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is VADA now all the sudden being questioned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are just in denial and making excuses when their man got caught cheating. Shows their true character.

Comment

Sheep, same posters different agenda, different opinions..

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
        Nobody is questioning Vada.... I love that you just make assumptions based on a few trolls on hear and then proceed to smear an entire group of fans... Nobody has questioned VADAs integrity......

Similar to how Golovkin was made to be involved in this fan boy debacle of may and pac. I saw with my own eyes..... Boxingsceners like larry X smear GGGs fan base as pacs fans. Getting his fan base involved in your ***** arguments. This came from nowhere and has smeared GG's fan base. I literally can't comment on GG's abilities because I would get smeared as some nutty fan boy.. when the only fan boys are May Pac fans... But the funny thing is may pac have retired..... yet their fan boys are still bickering as though its 2009. SMH you lot are f'cking *****ezzz that have ruined the sport with your fan boyisms and your fabricated truths
        WTF???????????????? wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          VADA and USADA aren't or weren't in any position, they did their jobs.

But if you aren't happy enough knowing you're right, go ahead. Like I said, playground stuff.
          Many of us know they aren't and weren't in such a position. We are just pointing out the bias and hypocrisy.

Comment

And yet you take it as ****ing gospel..... have you not thought, hmmmmm this guy just made an illogical point about povetkin... I shopuld ignore him because he's overtly a troll. But no, Instead 30 pages of garbage is created watch grown azz men bicker. Im 21, and i have never seen such grown men act like children. Im gobsmacked.
            Exactly. To be honest, its my fault for respecting the posters in this thread a little too much. I really don't get how posters get a buzz out of putting themselves on the same level as the people they complain about.

Comment

I got nothing against vada. All they did was perform and report what they were asked to do. That is what they have done since the beginning.

They do not decide if a fight goes ahead or not. In this case it was the WBC and Wilders camp that pulled the plug, and rightfully so.

This is on Povetkin. He has to live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                WTF???????????????? wrong thread
                I think they go hand in hand what I said.... You have taken the point that VADA was seen as good etc. but since povetkin scandal they are bad. You have probably seen a Boxingscener say that taken it as the general consensus as you do. ANd now created a thread making it seem as though everyone is out to get VADA since they busted Povetkin.

Similarly though in a different context. You and it definently was you and your cronies. Put GGG into the PAC MAY debate after Pac had lost simply because again you saw some ******s say dumb **** that mentioned GGG and Floyd. Thought hmmm this fits my agenda that everyone hates floyd ( YET everyone loves and appreciates what he did in the ring) and started robustly posting Pac fans are now GGG fans... that went on for a good half year and now for some reason pac and GGG are synonymous with on another. even though they have **** all to do with one another!

Fabricated truths passed as truth.

Comment

And yet you take it as ****ing gospel..... have you not thought, hmmmmm this guy just made an illogical point about wilder... I should ignore him because he's overtly a troll. But no, Instead 30 pages of garbage is created watch grown azz men bicker. Im 21, and i have never seen such grown men act like children. Im gobsmacked.
                  I have really only debated weltzscmerz and j0zef regarding this. I have purposely avoided the racist trolls. the debates have been heated but not childish. why should the discussion be avoided? A top HWT just tested positive for a banned substance and that led to one of the biggest fights of the year being cancelled.

My point to techliam, another solid poster, is that we are seeing solid posters blame Wilder because he didn't just fight a dirty guy. That is preposterous. If you do not agree, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Well Povetkin fans hate VADA now for obviously reasons but I would like to know why VADA SHOULDN'T BE QUESTIONED when Victor Conte is or was associated with it! VADA is also Independent as if it is no way they can't be corrupt as well?

They also just caught Francisco Vargas and let him go allowing to clear stuff out of his system so the fight can happen that is not being talked about much because everybody is focused on Povetkin but this Vargas situation looks REALLY BAD!
                    That was the WBC's doing not VADA's. The WBC decided to let that fight go on

Comment

WTF...barely anyone is questioning VADA. Nobody should be feeling victimized here. The right decision was made.

Povetkin used a banned substance and 99% of the people on here know that.

One or 2 people making dumb claims should not be the cause of the multiple reactionary threads about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X