No announcement yet.

After Ward beats Kovalev can you make a case for him being the G.O.A.T

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Ward beats Kovalev can you make a case for him being the G.O.A.T

Undefeated in over 500 amateur fights including major tournaments like the olympics

Undefeated as a pro including world titles and the super 6

Wins over Hall Of Famers like Froch, Kessler, Abraham, Dawson, Barerra, Kovalev, Allen Green and more

Never lost a round as a pro

Utterly schools and destroys his opponents.

Imo his career is close to floyds, if he eats Kovalev he overtakes floyd and must be in the discussion

19,500+ posts and counting...

Boy it must get lonely.

Comment

lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        Undefeated in over 500 amateur fights including major tournaments like the olympics

Wins over Hall Of Famers like Froch, Kessler, Abraham, Dawson, Barerra, Kovalev, Allen Green and more

Imo his career is close to floyds, if he eats Kovalev he overtakes floyd and must be in the discussion
        LMAO, what is this schit...... his amateur record is 114-5.........so yeah. You can give it a second shot though, by all means.

Did pick up on the sarcasm though.

Comment

Lay off the crack pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

Lmao "hall of famers like Barrera, Dawson and Allen Green". I don't have a problem with Ward but man you are laying it on thick. I don't think he beats Kovalev but otherwise he's probably the #2 best light heavy. I'm not sure I'd pick Ward to beat Beterbiev.

Comment

Of course. Absolutely. No doubt. Completely.

Comment

C+ troll thread. I like that you just said f#ck it & made up your own stats.

Comment

I'm sorry but NO. Ward beating Kovalev doesn't make a case for him being the GOAT. Not even close...

Comment

Kovalev will DESTROY Ward. That's providing Ward doesn't get another inflamed knee ROFL

Comment

Working...
                    X