Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREDDIE ROACH to JEAN PASCAL Don't Embarrass Me Or I'll Leave You During The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREDDIE ROACH to JEAN PASCAL Don't Embarrass Me Or I'll Leave You During The Fight!

https://youtu.be/YVMK9dyO1lU

Freddie Roach is a savage talking about he will leave pascal in the middle of the fight if he starts embarrassing him and (now turn your BS tolerance level a lil up for this) that he had back surgery scheduled but cancelled it to train pascal lmfao not sure you should alter your life for someone who settled on you, Pascal wanted to be trained by Robert Garcia but robert told em to fuck off RGBA (robert garcia boxing academy) is WAR KOVALEV!

if you think that is savage, What about Floyd Mayweather Sr who left Hatton on the canvas choking on his tongue after Pacquiao KO him? Thats savage lol, I think Roach is at that point with his health that he doesn't want to waste time on guys who are not serious, dude might retire soon

Garcia didnt tell Pascal **** off lol, come on dude he just told him he cant because he is business partners with Sergeys manager.

If Pascal wins that dude will be huge, upset of the year, I think Pascal can win but the guy doesnt throw many punches, he has the ability and power to hurt Kova but he just poses a lot and throws flurries once and a while.

Comment

The hell is going on there.

Comment

Embarrassing. Just embarrassing. Freddie needs to stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          if you think that is savage, What about Floyd Mayweather Sr who left Hatton on the canvas choking on his tongue after Pacquiao KO him? Thats savage lol

Well if your in training camp investing all your time for two or three months going over a game plan with your fighter only to see him go out their and not follow it and try to fight a street fight... Can't blame him, I would of did the same shlt.

Comment

Why he talks like he's doing it for charity and doesn't get paid? Is it like that, idk if it's?
            How bad is it to fight on tv knowing that you were so bad that your trainer abandoned you at the middle of fight, and think about all the talk it'll cause and bad reputation...

Comment

Well if your in training camp investing all your time for two or three months going over a game plan with your fighter only to see him go out their and not follow it and try to fight a street fight... Can't blame him, I would of did the same shlt.
              It's not like he's doing it for free. It was tactless when Mayweather Sr did it and it would just as bad if Roach did it. Trainers seeking too much spotlight these days.......

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                https://youtu.be/YVMK9dyO1lU

Freddie Roach is a savage talking about he will leave pascal in the middle of the fight if he starts embarrassing him and (now turn your BS tolerance level a lil up for this) that he had back surgery scheduled but cancelled it to train pascal lmfao not sure you should alter your life for someone who settled on you, Pascal wanted to be trained by Robert Garcia but robert told em to fuck off RGBA (robert garcia boxing academy) is WAR KOVALEV!
                Robert Garcia ain't **** as a trainer though lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Garcia didnt tell Pascal **** off lol, come on dude he just told him he cant because he is business partners with Sergeys manager.
                  Didn't know that.

And Roach's mouth writes checks his ass can't cash all the time. He ain't gonna leave dude out there. That'd eff up his rep. That said Id have hoped Pascal get with someone a lil more on his team than a guy even willing to suggest he'd leave his ass without a trainer during the fight.

Comment

Freddy is getting paid. He needs to be a professional and handle his business.

I am glad he admitted Floyd beat Manny. It was obvious to me, but he admitted the truth. I think the Cotto loss to Canelo was much closer than the score cards. But Cotto fans are not delusional like PAC's fanatics.

Pascal was getting to Kov. But Kov just kept coming. I am looking forward to the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X