Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Day (The Movie). Bwahahaha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulda lotto protected that pic from Sonny. The whole time, I was just thinking why the F don't they all just agree to not trade with him ever again? lol

Comment

"..i want my #1s back you pancake eating mother****er"

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        "..i want my #1s back you pancake eating mother****er"

I wanna kinda watch it again, so lulz worthy. Like Berman and everything fake analyzing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo Ledbetter View Post

I wanna kinda watch it again, so lulz worthy. Like Berman and everything fake analyzing.

i want Mitch Kupchak to call Coach K and ask him if any of Okafor's teammates attended his last birthday party

Comment

Byron wants Okafor but Kup comes in with the Vontae Mack of the draft and you guys go Kaminsky, but somehow get #4 future Knicks 1sts unprotected.

Comment

Byron wants Okafor but Kup comes in with the Vontae Mack of the draft and you guys go Kaminsky, but somehow get #4 future Knicks 1sts unprotected.

and Spiro Dides...why? because Mitch wants a new announcer and felt like it

Comment

With Kobe's Retirement coming up, they should consider drafting Russell. He can play the 1 and 2.

Vontae Mack: Ohio State, Deangelo Russell: Ohio State=Illuminati

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  and Spiro Dides...why? because Mitch wants a new announcer and felt like it
                  Oh and one more thing.... You gotta fire Isiah....

Nolan

Comment

Stupid fukin movie.
                    Everything was some stereotypical drama B.S.. Black guy with a bullet watch, permanent scowl, always talks like he's mad, even too kids. But he's really a big sweetheart. Then at the end the chick is pregnant.It was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                      Stupid fukin movie.
                      Everything was some stereotypical drama B.S.. Black guy with a bullet watch, permanent scowl, always talks like he's mad, even too kids. But he's really a big sweetheart. Then at the end the chick is pregnant.It was terrible.

a draft movie that doesn't involve our Raiders? so unrealistic

Comment

Working...
                      X