Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever Fallen in love with time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever Fallen in love with time?

I mean you like the person and its perfect but you dont fall in love even though you been together lets say for 2 months.

I have a gf and we have together around 2 months and seeing each other another 2. She is perfect but I am not in love with her I like her to death and she is literally perfect and sometimes I do feel in love but not the whole time. And I ask myself if I am being fair with her and myself and we talked about and decided to give it time. I feel I am not ready for love sometimes (because of my past experiences)... This girl is worth the waiting, but I sometimes doubt I can fall in love with her, and feel I am fooling her and wasting my time. Predominantly I don't want to hurt her.

It sucks!

any guys with this type of experience?

this is your part.....It says it all!

Comment

This thread is a waste of Time

Comment

2 ppl do fall in love over time.

but your situation seems forced though because you are completely aware of the current feelings you have towards her.

waiting for love to happen is a recipe for disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          This thread is a waste of Time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
              I mean you like the person and its perfect but you dont fall in love even though you been together lets say for 2 months.

I have a gf and we have together around 2 months and seeing each other another 2. She is perfect but I am not in love with her I like her to death and she is literally perfect and sometimes I do feel in love but not the whole time. And I ask myself if I am being fair with her and myself and we talked about and decided to give it time. I feel I am not ready for love sometimes (because of my past experiences)... This girl is worth the waiting, but I sometimes doubt I can fall in love with her, and feel I am fooling her and wasting my time. Predominantly I don't want to hurt her.

It sucks!

any guys with this type of experience?

Is love to you that certain feeling you get with girls that you start dating? Well I got news for ya, just about in every single case that feeling fades so what does that mean, that you no longer love that person? If you are looking for a long term girlfriend you two need to click in many different ways.
              Last edited by Enayze; 06-25-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

You sound like a buster.

Comment

When I read the title I thought this was a larry thread

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    this is your part.....It says it all!

Good Video man, but she has no kid lol and we did have that talk. I told her exactly what I felt and she did too which was the same as me, and we agreed to continue since we are both so alike and have a cool thing going on.

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    2 ppl do fall in love over time.

but your situation seems forced though because you are completely aware of the current feelings you have towards her.

waiting for love to happen is a recipe for disappointment.
                    I hope not bruh! but one cannot hide from this type of ****.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    LOL

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Its not like that bruh!

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Is love to you that certain feeling you get with girls that you start dating? Well I got news for ya, just about in every single case that feeling fades so what does that mean, that you no longer love that person? If you are looking for a long term girlfriend you two need to click in many different ways.

Lets say she has everything but no sparks :/ Its more like a calm suddle good smile not a OMG I need to see her again and again...

Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
                    You sound like a buster.
                    what do you mean bruh?

Comment

Working...
                    X