Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs trout how did you score the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I swear, someone could get KTFO'd and some of you 'tards would still shout out the r word.
    Rape? Racism?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Rape? Racism?

Starring NE's famous brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Starring NE's famous brother.
        @ NE's famous brother.

Comment

It was hard to score on a round to round basis....i mean...canelo was clearly the more accurate, more powerful guy and had better defense, but he was passive as **** because he is too patient and his stamina is bollocks.....he really was the better fighter, but he could've lost the decision...there were 7-8 rounds that Trout couldve won on activity alone.....i didnt even score it properly, but Canelo winning isnt bothering since it was pretty clear who was better.....the judges clearly were never gonna give the fight to trout though....

Comment

I was really impressed with Canelo that night, great defense and good movement. It's really impressive to see him progress throughout his career.

I was a bit frustrated with Trout. He needs to keep his gloves higher, he kept getting hit on his sternum and eventually straight jabs in his face. Also I didn't see a whole lot of side movements, he stood right infront of Canelo the whole night and was only moving forward and back when he retreats from his punches.

In the end I thought Canelo won by at least 2 points, only because he gave away some rounds on what seems to be rests in between each rounds. Does he deserve a shot with Floyd next? No I don't think so, he needs to finish strong, you can't rest in between rounds and absolutely run away on the last round like he did.

Comment

Canelo seemed to be the one doing the damage, and moved nicely, buts thats all i remember i was too foooked, re-watching later tonight with a clearer head. Was a close and competitive fight all the way thru though.

Comment

If you can't find 5 rounds to give to Canelo, you're blind. Six isn't that much harder either. Plus he owned a 10/8 round. You cannot argue he won the fight, imo.

Comment

I didnt score round by round but Canelo clearly won, trout was ineffective at everything he tried.

Comment

Working...
                  X