No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Absolutely, green K and way to call it like it is. I'm going to get **** for my last post but you are 100% right.

Not saying JMM got lucky, it wasn't luck but it wasn't some master plan. Pac leaped in, look at the replay he literally leaped 2 feet forward right into that shot thinking JMM was too hurt to do something.
    I think he also leapt it cos he wanted to get that final punch in before the bell went, to seal the round (which I think I had for JMM at that point).

Pac fought like a beast tonight - but it reminded me a little of Khan vs Garcia, strictly in the sense that one fighter is doing better because he's being more reckless than he should be. And while he's putting rounds in the back, the threat of walking into something is increasing.

Comment

• TBH that was pretty amateur defence from Pacquiao moving on to the JMM right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Any members of our old dinimita cartel still around
        Right here man.

Comment

• Props to Marquez. He put Pacquiao to sleep when least expected. Props also to Pacquiao for bringing in the heat. He was outworking Marquez but damn, Marquez got him good. I do believe Pacquiao is done.

Comment

• He must be on that ****! Lol jk props to marquez catching manny. Its funny how when manny knocks out a guy hes on roids and floyd fans talk **** but when marquezdoes it they just make fun of manny. Gotta tell manny recovers pretty good havent seen a fighter get knocked out like that and still give all the interviews lol. Its a good thing marquez caught manny when he did cause it was getting ugly for jmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              Marquez is an ATG.

That's been cemented.

I think he's surpassed Floyd in greatness even though he lost to him (first time above 140/coming in fat).

Marquez did something Floyd was too chicken to do. Get in the ring with Manny Pacquaio and knock him out cold.
              Rustico Torrecampo is greater. He KO'ed Manny first.

What a doozy for Packytards. Mayweather's resume just took a huge bump upwards and Pacquiao probably becomes a gatekeeper going forward. The Mayans were right - they just got the date wrong. A lot of worlds ended tonight and I'm happy to rub it in their faces

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                Manny wasn't 39 years old when he fought Marg or Cotto.
                How old was George Foreman when he became Heavy Weight champion again? Or Bernard Hopkins? He was older than George. Marquez just did his homework and dedicated himself to beating Pacquiao. No one knows if Manny was on something when he beat down Cotto and Margarito and no one cared so why all the beef with Marquez? He clearly fought better in the 3rd fight and now improved in the 4th. It's called progress. That punch was right on the buttom with Marquez putting all of his power and body into that punch like he knew Manny was coming. Reminds me of the Martinez/Williams, Floyd/Hatton and Pacquiao/Hatton KO punches. It was well timed. Pacquiao fans should be the last crying about PEDS seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  at all the Packytards trying to put on a brave face. Pillows are gonna be soaked tonight, girlfriends are gonna get slapped and there will be lots of them who may stay in bed tomorrow. But I applaud your efforts tonight! Just like I applaud Manny. Ok now seriously...how long before you stop pretending you really care about the sport and disappear forever? One month? Two?

One week for 200, please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    I think he also leapt it cos he wanted to get that final punch in before the bell went, to seal the round (which I think I had for JMM at that point).

Pac fought like a beast tonight - but it reminded me a little of Khan vs Garcia, strictly in the sense that one fighter is doing better because he's being more reckless than he should be. And while he's putting rounds in the back, the threat of walking into something is increasing.
                    I agree and the irony of this fight is that JMM looked bad in this fight IMO. He was slower, couldn't counter like he once could and Manny's movement was really bothering him.

The best thing that happened to Marquez was getting hurt in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                      Without Hereidas doping Marquez would not have knocked Pac out. Hereida should be banned from boxing.
                      You mad, stupid phuck?!?!!

Comment

Working...
                      X