Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah: I Got More Knockouts Than Garcia Has Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Zab is still dangerous even at 36. Hes a southpaw that has speed and can punch. When you watch Garcia on tape theres nothing really all that special about him, from a talent standpoint. Hes not Broner, Russell Jr, Floyd, or even Zab. Hes a pretty good boxer puncher really. If Zab lands that counter left upper cut were gonna find out alot about Garcia.
    I see your point and yes he could be dangerous,but look at his past.He loses and then builds himself up and gets back to the big fight....then folds like a 2 dollar lawn chair.Baldomir beat him,Clottey beat him no chin Khan beat him even Corey Spinks beat him.I didn't even mention Mayweather or Cotto beating him.Classic case of wasted talent really.But if he does win I'll admit you were right.

Comment

Im not predicting Zab wins. All im saying is its not a joke fight. I look at Garcia as a prospect, even though hes the ring champ at 140. Hes really a year ahead of schedule. Remember he wasnt on Khans radar at first. If Peterson doesnt come up dirty Garcias just another young prospect with an alphabet belt, and we are not even having this conversation. So thats why I dont object to GBP protecting Garcia for the next yr. Hes still a young fighter developing in my book.

Comment

I am kinda hoping Zab can win just to see what Angel Garcia's reaction will be

Comment

Zab, we know you're going to get knocked out bro. In spectacular fashion at that. I just wish he believed half the **** that he says, because he'd be a monster.

Comment

Zab you have 11 years on him, so that probably helps with the whole more KO's than he has wins. You also have 7 losses and have been stopped 3 times, Danny is undefeated, is the junior welterweight champ and also has a higher KO percentage than you, and on top of that Amir Khan is better than anyone you ever beat and would be the best win on your resume. You do have years of experience on him, and I wont lie, you got a ton of talent but you are also one of the mentally weakest fighters I have ever seen in the ring. Doubt your gonna be able to handle Danny for 12 rounds and yeah his Dad is a douche but you aren't much of a class act either.

Comment

Zab you also never won a big fight Danny has its his time not ures this will be your last payday

Comment

50/50 fight I believe. Zab has lots of speed and talent but he's at the end of his career and Danny doesn't really do anything too special aside from timing the powerful left hook so they kind of match up evenly to me.

Comment

poor old Judah,i think we are going to see more action from his press conferences than from the actual fight on his part,this guy just doesn't have it

Comment

Zab Judah knock out this hype job or Rios is going to do it once he gets his hands on this chump!

Comment

Originally posted by dr3wj5 View Post
                      Zab you have 11 years on him, so that probably helps with the whole more KO's than he has wins. You also have 7 losses and have been stopped 3 times, Danny is undefeated, is the junior welterweight champ and also has a higher KO percentage than you, and on top of that Amir Khan is better than anyone you ever beat and would be the best win on your resume. You do have years of experience on him, and I wont lie, you got a ton of talent but you are also one of the mentally weakest fighters I have ever seen in the ring. Doubt your gonna be able to handle Danny for 12 rounds and yeah his Dad is a douche but you aren't much of a class act either.
                      Why are you directing your comments to Zab directly? Surely he is not reading this post.

Comment

Working...
                      X