No announcement yet.

I want my man back!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Samsung sucks, I have an Android Galaxy S II and the battery life is terrible.
    I think I'm going to have to go to the iphone. I tried to go against the trend and go with an android when everybody was getting an iphone but it's not working for me. The iphone seems to have a long lasting battery plus it's annoying to carry a phone and an ipod.
    yeah, i dunno what to do. i was the same. didnt wanna get an iphone, not exactly sure why. maybe its cos everyone said "get an iphone"

and i dont really like being told what to do.

its a bad trait.

Comment

You type exactly like Left Hook Tua. Like, a carbon copy of him. If you're really a girl, then you must be his twin sister, if you're not a girl, then you are Left Hook Tua's alt.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
        no, its not what youre thinking.

im talking about my blackerry. my manberry.

i recently upgraded to a samsung stratosphere.

shes such a little *****. so sensitive, just like a woman. touch her wrong and she goes all freakshow. yesterday i not only hung upon someone while chatting, i also somehow assigned their name to someone else. wtf.

and texting? oh please. called my IT guy, stan...satan.yes thats right, SATAN. btw, those techy geeks have no sense of humor, and no sympathy for techno operator errors.

sigh

she does what she wants. predictive text and all..putting words in my mouth and twisting what i say. i typed out "love youtoo baby xoxox" and she thought i was mispelling the xoxox. what came up as an option?

c
        o
        c
        k

really? REALLY?

too many choices. 3 keyboard choices? three?

she hangs up on me mid convo, and then when i DO hang up on a person,she doesnt actually hang up, she leaves the convo unended, so when i talk about the person they hear it. just like a stupid manipulative woman.

i hate her.

oh sure, all sexy and beautiful tempting you with her speed and all. 4g? wtf is even 3g? wifi?

i just want my blackberry back! i didnt have to choose he just worked. email. internet (although slow, ill forgive him that)

he was amazing. dependable. email tht WORKED. gosh i had like 9 addys..work and personal ones. and i got NOTIFIED wen someone texted or emailed. a decent audible sound, and i could customize. cos my manknows if i dont wanna talk to someone, i just dont wanna. andif i do, well i can rattle off a friggin novel if i wanted to cos his keys responded to my touch. i miss those keys, allworn off from use.

he did what i wanted, when i wanted. no predictive text. no suggestions. no "do you really want this?" ugh!

and her screen shuts off all the time. and i have to fit the stupid puzzle piece that i originally thought was cute, into the missing spot just to answer a call! ugh!

and ...my man...he felt good in myhand, like a guy would. in his awesome sexy black leather case.(i love black leather) he smelled good. fit in my purse. in my pocket. and if i had no pocket, he clipped ot the inside of my bra or slid inside my blouse. id feel his manly vibrations.

this stupid samsung chick doesnt fit anywhere and slips out of my hands. the keyboard is too big, you have to touch her just right. and shes too quiet with her notifications. its like shes saying..."i shouldnt have to tell you to contact me you should just keep looking at me all day long cos im yours"

stupid biatch.

my manbery smelled like my perfume from being against my skin all the time. i took him everywhere. i slept with him. he woke me nomatter what, even if he was turned off.

this b.i.tic.h has to be on to function. today i overselpt. ill be damned if she comes into my bed. shell probs leak her battery acid onto my sheets cos the color clashes with her pretty purple case.

sigh.

im so sad. so out of touch with everyone. so what.. i can play words with friends and have cool apps. i want my man back

im just so.....like ive lost my best friend.

thing is. i keep hearing that i have to upgrade cos soon bberry is going out of business or some **** like that. but i wonder. how will business people function? bberry RULED for email and business stuff.

sigh.
        cool story bro....

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          ill raise 200B its 5 times smaller than most.
          Well that's just silly

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
            no, its not what youre thinking.

im talking about my blackerry. my manberry.

i recently upgraded to a samsung stratosphere.

shes such a little *****. so sensitive, just like a woman. touch her wrong and she goes all freakshow. yesterday i not only hung upon someone while chatting, i also somehow assigned their name to someone else. wtf.

and texting? oh please. called my IT guy, stan...satan.yes thats right, SATAN. btw, those techy geeks have no sense of humor, and no sympathy for techno operator errors.

sigh

she does what she wants. predictive text and all..putting words in my mouth and twisting what i say. i typed out "love youtoo baby xoxox" and she thought i was mispelling the xoxox. what came up as an option?

c
            o
            c
            k

really? REALLY?

sigh.
            It woulda been funny to explain "Love you too baby cock"

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              You type exactly like Left Hook Tua. Like, a carbon copy of him. If you're really a girl, then you must be his twin sister, if you're not a girl, then you are Left Hook Tua's alt.
              Is he a cross between stevie nicks and elaine from seinfeld?

Cos that's what I am.

Fyi folks, just leaving verizon store, I traded in the ***** for a man

A newer model. Hot young stud in a cool pink case. Yay!! Oim so happy!!! He does everything my old man did, and a wee bit more.

Ah. Life is good

Comment

Working...
              X