Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar returning to WWE at Wrestlemania ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock Lesnar returning to WWE at Wrestlemania ??

and help HHH in defeating The Undertaker lose his unbeaten streak ???

THATS WHAT FOLKS ARE SAYING IN CYBER-WORLD

Yeah i heard this too. He has something like 24 hours to get a deal done to appear.

I also heard that Lesnar's reign as UFC champion was rigged to crossover fans from UFC to WWE and vice versa, so who knows.

I guess we will find out tomorrow. I have a feeling they're gonna play some stupid ass april fools joke also

Comment

Folks in the cyber world are idiots. Not going to happen. Period. Next WM it will more than likely be Lesnar vs Taker though.

I could see him interfering after the match though. Beating up Taker to set up for next year's Mania.
      Last edited by SkillspayBills; 03-31-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

batista rumoured too

who is the blonde in your avatar ?

Comment

I know that big Filipino dude Bautista is here. We saw him in the parking lot of our hotel last night picking up a young lady.

Haven't heard or seen anything about Lesnar. Probably just a rumor.

Comment

i meant RAW

Comment

kinda embarassing to go back to wwe imo. he talked so much about how pro wrestling was fake and he wanted real competition, real fights. how wwe wasnt for him, then he quits in two consecutive fights and goes back to fake fighting.

if he took a real beating in any of those fights it might have been diffrent but knowing how easily he folded and then retired only to go back to fake fighting its basicly admitting hes not tough enough to be even an mma fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

kinda embarassing to go back to wwe imo. he talked so much about how pro wrestling was fake and he wanted real competition, real fights. how wwe wasnt for him, then he quits in two consecutive fights and goes back to fake fighting.

if he took a real beating in any of those fights it might have been diffrent but knowing how easily he folded and then retired only to go back to fake fighting its basicly admitting hes not tough enough to be even an mma fighter.
                I can't believe that slam had that guy on the ground that long...he would never last in the UFC...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

Brock also needs a paycheck. If it means getting some bumps and bruises here without getting KTFO and with a smaller work schedule than he had before, why wouldn't you take it? I'm sure Vince gave him an offer he couldn't refuse and by the pop of the crowd when his music hit he's already off and running.

Comment

damn he looks terrible

Comment

Working...
                    X