Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanksgiving Day is a holiday celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Thanksgiving is celebrated each year on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. In Canada, Thanksgiving falls on the same day as Columbus Day in the United States. Because of the longstanding traditions of the holiday, the celebration often extends to the weekend that falls closest to the day it is celebrated.
    Happy Turkey Day

A LIl Early But I might Not be on In a few to Officially Kick it off so here it is
    For everyone around the world who celebrate Thanksgiving (well Just The USA I guess LOL) Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving Americans

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
      Happy Turkey Day

A LIl Early But I might Not be on In a few to Officially Kick it off so here it is
      For everyone around the world who celebrate Thanksgiving (well Just The USA I guess LOL) Happy Thanksgiving.
      U 2 Homie!!!!

Comment

Thanks given to the Red-Skin Holocaust!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Take this time out to enjoy all of your family and loved ones(Yes even including the drunk uncle or auntie that gets on EVERYBODY'S nerves ).

Comment

Please take today as an opportunity to set aside the endless complaining about Top Rank, Pacquiao/Mayweather, Obama, celebrity gossip, which posters annoy you more, ect and be thankful for the fact that if you have clean water to drink and food to eat, which millions of people in the world do not have access to. Always be thankful.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

fuck thanksgiving

Comment

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. Now that I know its on different days. Enjoy your day with your familys

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving as well. To me Thanksgiving is the best holiday. Unlike Christmas, the family *****es less(not sure why), and you get two days back to back off. Better food, better shopping deals, better football, less *****ing make Thanksgiving a better holiday than Christmas.

Comment

I find turkey too dry

Comment

Working...
                    X