No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

So ive seen this in other forums, and i feel its a great idea.

just take the last film you saw and rate it, you can do a X/10 or you can write a 5 page synopsis on the film, or both it dosnt matter, try to keep the spoilers to a minimum.

Today i watched:

The Cain Mutiny 8/10

the story is about a group of officers in the navy who get a new captain, the captain slowly starts to show signs of paranoia brought on by an inferiroty complex. while navigating through a hurrican it all becomes too much for the captain, seeing the captain at a loss of words and acting iradically the main officer takes control of the ship. the men involved in the munity are then tried before a navy court for mutiny, are they innocent? are they guilty? is the captain really crazy? nothings every really all that black and white guilty or innocent and the film does a great job of showing this.

great film, id reccomend it to anyone it was like a modern day munity on the bounty, which was also amazing. the acting of humphrey bogart was amazing and the story itself was quite good. the 3 officers involved in the munity wernt quite as impressive as bogart but they still did a wonderful job of supporting the story and the lawer representing the 3 men really wraped everything up and made you think. his preformance is almost on par with bogarts.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 11-03-2011, 01:00 PM.

Soooo i was having alot of fun trolling yesterday and i got a chance to watch soem high quality films.

Buffy the vampire slayer:

great film good action good comedy. i quite enjoyed the film as a kid so rewatching it again today i definatly enjoyed it but looking at things from a grender perspective it is abit old and childish so i have to give it a 6.5/10

Willow:

another great film that i watched alot from my childhood, but this one never gets old 9/10

Straw Dogs:

never had seen it before, stars dustin hoffman. Exceptionally good film and i see theres a remake coming out. you kinda feel sorry for dustin with how every ones bulling him around town.....but then things get a bit too much for him and he goes a bit nuts. great acting on his behalf and the story is quite good as well but im not sure how likely i am to feel the need to watch it again or even watch the remake that i see is coming out soon 7/10

The worlds Fastest Indian:

really really good film and based on a true story, anthony hopkins plays burt munro, a motorcycle enthusist from new zealand who has spent 25 years working on his 40+ year old indian scout motor cycle so that one day he could take it to america and race it on the bonavill salt flats for speed week. as mark twain would say

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."

the obsticales burt has to over come to make his dream come true is a testimate to just how incredible truth can be and the determination of the human spirit. I give it a 8.5/10, after i watch it a few more times it might even make it to 9/10.

The Princess Bride:

Need i say more? 10/10, best movie for all ages of all time.

Comment

I watched "Commando" and "Lionheart" yesterday.

Both 10/10
      Classic films!

Comment

I watched " Red state " last night.(horror movie). The movie is a big mess , i gave it 5/10.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Miss March:

On FX the other day figured I'd watch it and it was hilarious. Obviously a ridiculous movie but it was very funny Id recommend it

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
            I watched "Commando" and "Lionheart" yesterday.

Both 10/10
            Classic films!
            just watched Nowhere to run with JVCD a few weeks ago, its ok gots some **** in it, no quite the quality of blood sport though.

Ill have to check out Lionheart, it sounds familiar but i just dont remember it.

Comment

watched The Island last night
              6/10, nothing but an average movie
              idea is ok, but doesn't really go anywhere
              Buscemi doesn't get a chance to do as much as usual
              when a Buscemi character isn't really fun, the movie dropped the ball
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                just watched Nowhere to run with JVCD a few weeks ago, its ok gots some **** in it, no quite the quality of blood sport though.

Ill have to check out Lionheart, it sounds familiar but i just dont remember it.
                It's OK, def not BloodSport good though. . .

Comment

Backdoor Sluts 9

craziest most disgusting movie ever

it makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Backdoor Sluts 9

craziest most disgusting movie ever

it makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2!
                    Link PLEASE. . .
                    uiop90 uiop90 Zn1 Zn1 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X