Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every other race knows that the 'youths' are the most racist group of them all.

everyone has to go to diversity training but them!,, all races are taught how to walk on thin ice with the youths because they could pull the race card at a moments notice

meanwhile white libs spend millions telling them 'they cant be racist' doe - dont worry guys the govt will still treat you with kid gloves heres you go

Comment

• "I think that the guilt complex of the American white man is so profound, until when you begin to analyze the real condition of the Black man in America, instead of the American white man eliminating the causes that create that condition, he tries to cover it up by accusing his accusers of teaching hate, but actually they're just exposing him for being responsible for what exists"

Malcolm X

Comment

• Originally posted by MarsinLeo View Post
        Another one...

But I do realize not all Whites are racist.

With that said, American Sports Media loves tearing down African American athletes. They build them up to tear them down.

And how about you face another reality... African Americans dominate most of the major American Sports.

When whites start producing SuperStar Athletes the ilk of LeBron James, Floyd Mayweather, Adrian Petersen, Steph Curry, Dez Bryant, Russel Wilson, Legion of Boom, Andre Ward, etc... then those white athletes willl get the same attention and recognition.

Until then STFU and enjoy African American athletic dominance.
        Baseball and Hockey are white dominant. And football the world sport is dominated by the white man also. American football and basketball are mostly blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ..El Chacal.. View Post
          LMAO...they are Mexicans, reported for racism
          and in turn reported for racism

a Mexican can't be white?

I'm no "white power" moron, but in this case I agree (conditionally) with the ts.

One poster didn't like ts' science analogy.

Here's one that might be a bit closer to the mark:

Let's say boss X (who's job is to represent NASCAR drivers) was interviewed for the bible of NASCAR (whatever publication that is, I don't follow NASCAR) and was asked if he would ever rep an Asian driver and in reply boss X chuckled and said no, there would be consequences.

Dude would be toast.

Every boss in America worries and has to be very careful about this kind of ****. Why shouldn't Haymon?
          Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 07-01-2015, 06:08 PM. Reason: puctuation

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Pot calling the kettle black there a bit, Goober
            Still upset about the mx gloves thing? Robert Garcia said it so calm your ****

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
              Baseball and Hockey are white dominant. And football the world sport is dominated by the white man also. American football and basketball are mostly blacks.
              Funny that white dominated sports require the least amount of strength, size, and speed huh? Guess that's just a coincidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeThaTruth View Post
                Funny that white dominated sports require the least amount of strength, size, and speed huh? Guess that's just a coincidence.
                I don't get it.

Whatever do you mean, friend?

Please elaborate.

Comment

• Imagine they had a white entertainment channel.
                  or all white colleges like southern and grambling.

Haymons fights are fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by MarsinLeo View Post
                    Another one...

But I do realize not all Whites are racist.

With that said, American Sports Media loves tearing down African American athletes. They build them up to tear them down.

And how about you face another reality... African Americans dominate most of the major American Sports.

When whites start producing SuperStar Athletes the ilk of LeBron James, Floyd Mayweather, Adrian Petersen, Steph Curry, Dez Bryant, Russel Wilson, Legion of Boom, Andre Ward, etc... then those white athletes willl get the same attention and recognition.

Until then STFU and enjoy African American athletic dominance.
                    Andre Ward is mixed therefore this whole post is garbage. Do your research before posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeThaTruth View Post
                      Cristiano ronaldo and lionel messi are extroardinary athletes. FOH

Comment

Working...
                      X