Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Vitali-Adamek Staredown at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks I like how Adamek and Vitali show respect for each other, I can't wait for this fight go Vitali!

Comment

Originally posted by HOOGSTRATEN View Post
      Adamek visibly gulped with barely concealed terror.

He's a dead man.

I'll bloody enjoy watching this slaughter.
      this will be a great fight for however long it lasts though.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
        Ok.... this was a really mean staredown by Vitali Klitschko. He seemed very on edge. Adamek was almost relieved that the announcer told them thanks & therefore ended the staredown.....otherwise Klitschko would've been there all day long piercing right through him. Seems like klitschko is very respectful of Adamek but still wants to show him who the smaller man is.

Adamek is a nice dude.. very respectful & doesn't talk crap.. you almost feel sorry for him. If this guy is true to his word & wants to go to war.... it will ONLY mean one thing & that he's going to get brutally knockedout if he stands in Klitschko's wing span..

That look of Vitali's tells me he is looking to make a statement for all the people badmouthing the brother's & calling them boring.. this guy is getting steamrolled & i highly doubt it will be of the accumulation norm beatdown. He might have a few minutes just to get used to the herkyjerky style of Adamek's...

Juan Carlos Gomez had similar credentials coming up from cruiser & Vitali should've gotten more credit for that W.... I hope you guys don't call this dude a bum after Vitali's through with him in spectacular fashion.. he has a champions mentality in 2 different weight classes & has an even better winning% than Vitali.. so he has a mind of a winner as that's all he knows how to do.

Comment

Working...
        X