No announcement yet.

Berto-Zaveck expert prediction thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    The guy with the Zavec not being busy enough makes a good point. Zavec gave up a lot of the early rounds in the second Jackiewicz fight because he just wasn't throwing. It really depends on how much Zavec works in there tonight and what kind of fighter Andre Berto is coming off a loss.
    not atypical for him. zavec is usually spending the first round or two probing an opponent. he did the same in delgado fight, that's why he started bangin in the 2nd.
    i would not be surprised if he starts with the first round making berto look good and give him a false sign of confidence, then start bangin berto when he opened up a bit too much.

Comment

Is it just me, or is there a similar amount of interest going on in NSB in relation to Berto/Zavec as there was to Berto/Ortiz? There was a time when i'd make Zavec threads and Tunney was the only one who'd come in and read 'em.

I'd say the Ortiz fight, despite the loss, has raised Andre's profile a bit. Both guys know the world is really watching them tonight, and they're going to look to impress. ****in pumped for this one.
      You're not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        How he was drain against Ortiz, but a couple of months later he aint drain fighting at the same weight, lmao

Stop making stupid excuses, Berto got his a$$ kicked, because he aint that good simple as that!!
        Because there is a good way to cut weight and a bad way... imo Berto likely did it the bad way.

I'm not trying to discredit Ortiz. I picked Ortiz to win this fight when it was announced. I was one of the only people on this forum who stick with Ortiz and still believed in him after the Maidana loss too.
        Last edited by Danny Gunz; 09-03-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Berto decision. Fairly wide. Safe pick.

Comment

it going to be a close fight
            i got berto win by UD

Comment

Is it just me, or is there a similar amount of interest going on in NSB in relation to Berto/Zavec as there was to Berto/Ortiz? There was a time when i'd make Zavec threads and Tunney was the only one who'd come in and read 'em.

I'd say the Ortiz fight, despite the loss, has raised Andre's profile a bit. Both guys know the world is really watching them tonight, and they're going to look to impress. ****in pumped for this one.
              Oh yeah buddy, Jan Zaveck is a fucking superstar. Americans can't get enough of that Slovene warrior. I hope he sticks around after to sign autographs! OMG that would make me so wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Zaveck is going to win but the judges will give it to Bertha
                Most likely outcome.

And Berto will be holding Zavec'c arms a lot and headbutting, but the crooked referee won't say anything about it.

And if Berto manages to stun Zavec a bit, the shady referee will give a quick stoppage.

My prayers are with Zavec tonight.
                Last edited by The Hammer; 09-03-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Most likely outcome.

And Berto will be holding Zavec'c arms a lot and headbutting, but the crooked American referee won't say anything about it.

And if Berto manages to stun Zavec a bit, the shady referee will give a quick stoppage.

My prayers are with Zavec tonight.
                  I have no doubt that you would sacrifice your life to kill Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                    I have no doubt that you would sacrifice your life to kill Americans.
                    I like 99.9% of Americans.

However, I don't care for some of the despicable crooks who run the country.

And I don't like the crooks who run boxing, like Berto's manager Al Heymon and HBO's Kery Davis, who will do all they can to make sure Berto has all the advantages, including help from the officials if he needs it.

Comment

zaveck not gone make it to 12

Comment

Working...
                      X