Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz was robbed yesterday !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looked crap but he did win that fight.

Comment

He needs a new corner. He was being told to relax and layoff for most of the middle rounds.

Comment

Ortiz boxed absolutely beautifully in the first 3 rounds, he looked very good. After the 5'th round, everything just went wrong for him, he ignored his gameplan, and threw everything away.

I'm not sure what to think of Ortiz anymore, he has skills, the ability to hang with the top. Ortiz has a deeper problem within himself, maybe it's desire, or the heart, as he lacks something drastically.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          LOL. Yeah, just ignore things like "getting knocked down twice". Don't get too hung up on what actually happened. Wouldn't want that to sway your judgment.

Lots of fighters have gotten knocked down in early rounds and have rallied towards the end, no difference here ortiz scored some early knock downs but peterson rallied towards the end and gave ortiz some serious problems toward the end. Peterson was connecting on some clean straight right hands that had ortiz a little shook up.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            Ortiz boxed absolutely beautifully in the first 3 rounds, he looked very good. After the 5'th round, everything just went wrong for him, he ignored his gameplan, and threw everything away.

I'm not sure what to think of Ortiz anymore, he has skills, the ability to hang with the top. Ortiz has a deeper problem within himself, maybe it's desire, or the heart, as he lacks something drastically.
            Thats how I see it. It's up to him whether he wants to be great.

Comment

I thought the draw was correct. After the first 2 rds or so, Peterson figured him out and was catching him all night long. Back and forth fight where Ortiz did not look impressive.

Comment

drawing with peterson is not that bad. peterson is a 140lb powerhouse. he legitamately should be fighting one weight class lower, but hes still one of the many fringe contenters in that division. i mean, thats all ortiz is anyways. he has no desire whatsoever.

Comment

ortiz needs a new corner.......yup. yup. yup. who the **** says to lay off the action when your ahead by huge points. damn danny garcia and the corner need to go bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    That **** was a disgrace. Who's with me ?
                    Not me

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Not me
                      That's because you hate Chicanos or good looking Chicanos for that matter....like the way you hate De La Hoya because he is good looking successful and well-spoken, all things which you most likely are not.

Comment

Working...
                      X