What is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Lol

I tell you whats worse, being a snitch yourself, having already reported someone else and got them banned, only to come an here accuse others of being snitches?

We were laughing because you got owned, not because anyone snitched on you, although it was a welcome ban however reported you.

For a guy that does nothing but troll, you aint got thick skin for the pass-time have you?
    Yes, you better next time John Locke!

Comment

I heard the user in question, Actually unlike the people who where bragging about getting him banned actually has a job so I'm told.

Therefore does not have time to sit around on the computer allday on Forums to reply to Middle aged Internet Warriors with nothing else to do

Comment

Originally posted by Marko Martin View Post
        Yes, you better next time John Locke!
        BTW, where is your hard evidence to suggest either of us snitched! on you? the amount of trolling you do it could of been any number of disgruntled Brits.

You!! are the one who goes around snitching and openly admits to it, then you have the audacity to claim it to be a ***** move when its gets done to you.

Stop whining and do you rip you little ****.

Comment

Any snitch is a ***** in my opinion. I voted for the second option though. Who got banned though?

Comment

I went with option 3

Comment

I really didn't do much. I was just confused and asking questions. It was a weird thread. I have never seen anyone bragging about being a snitch. I found it odd and left it at that. In the end, I said I am cool with all of them but I was still confused about what went on.

Comment

BTW, where is your hard evidence to suggest either of us snitched! on you? the amount of trolling you do it could of been any number of disgruntled Brits.

You!! are the one who goes around snitching and openly admits to it, then you have the audacity to claim it to be a ***** move when its gets done to you.

Is this enough evidence Snitch?

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Right lets start over. Me, Demise, Dynamite, Gingeralbino, and i think i remember a guy called Flat something helped out.... Anyway, together, we all got rid of the vermin, And the Londoner.
                John Locke, Dynamite Kid, Demise, Gingerablino are now formally known as "The Rat Pack."

Comment

Stop crying, Get a job

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
                    I really didn't do much. I was just confused and asking questions. It was a weird thread. I have never seen anyone bragging about being a snitch. I found it odd and left it at that. In the end, I said I am cool with all of them but I was still confused about what went on.
                    You mean you just made your assumption, i told you twice!! i did not report him, there was also no posts of mine saying i did, still! you did not get the message.

Find the thread and make yourself like stupid why dont you.

Comment

Option New 2 is winning, The Rat Pack style of play

Comment

Working...
                      X