No announcement yet.

Floyd needs to be blood tested all year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd needs to be blood tested all year

floyd should be randomly tested all year round first b4 he can call himself clean and make his own blood testing commission...

all u d!ckriders care is about floyds opponent
    if his opponent is clean or not
    how bout ur floyd?
    is he clean?
    maybe u urself know his clean coz u cleaned his d!ck all year round

aight if u want to clean up the sport same as ur floyd, then start with ur faking floyd first b4 u ask anyone to do something the NEVADA BOXING COMMISSION DOESNT DO...

do u call it better testing if it only test floyd during his fights?
    does it prove his CLEAN?
    or does it prove any fighter clean????

dang dumb arses...

aight dont get me wrong people i want all year random blood testing to all boxers also,
    but random testing only during their fights is dang stupid
    it wont prove anything if they are clean or not

i find it stupid to see floyd asking for it and his d!ck supporters

its like a suspect accusing another suspect of using steroid
    he needs to prove himself clean first all year round b4 he makes his own rule
    if he cant then just shut up and fight by the NEVADA COMMISSION or RETIRE

u call USADA better testing?
    did they do better testing on floyd-shane?
    oh yeah they did, they gave them 18 days to use steroid after they got the money from their boss floyd...

JUST LET THE FIGHT HAPPEN, if not then i know and ill say whos ducking

floyd mayweather jr. and his blinded fans

spread the word by posting ur comment to keep it on top
    aight peace all

by the way floyd will never ever prove himself clean even if he gets tested all year round coz he never had blood random blood test during his past 40 fights his stupid rule wont justify his past 40 fights he might be using one during those times...
    yes agreed!
    75.00%
    no im a floyd fan!
    25.00%
    Last edited by viperz007; 05-28-2010, 05:32 AM.

@ you thinking anyones actually gonna read this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      @ you thinking anyones actually gonna read this ****.
      well u did dumb arse

Comment

of course thats the way OSDT all about its same as olympians being tested before the games.. and *****s who voted no are hypocrites saying this OST is good for boxing and shiet!!

Comment

if NEVADA commission dont have all year round random blood testing yet
          whats the point of drug testing boxers just during their fights?
          does that prove their clean already?
          USADA is just work same as nevada commission coz its not year round detecting boxers and proving their clean...
          shouldnt let a suspect such as floyd made a stupid rule...
          if ur a suspect then just play as other suspect does which is by the NEVADA COMMISSION, and wait till they decide wat to do
          if u cant prove urself clean all year round u cant ask everyone to take ur stupid rule...

Comment

Here you go bro.

Travis Tygart
            (12:05) "They are In our Out of Competition testing pool
            "
            http://nhbnews.podomatic.com/player/...19_12_13-07_00

Fully Complying with OST.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
              floyd should be randomly tested all year round first b4 he can call himself clean and make his own blood testing commission...

all u d!ckriders care is about floyds opponent
              if his opponent is clean or not
              how bout ur floyd?
              is he clean?
              maybe u urself know his clean coz u cleaned his d!ck all year round

aight if u want to clean up the sport same as ur floyd, then start with ur faking floyd first b4 u ask anyone to do something the NEVADA BOXING COMMISSION DOESNT DO...

do u call it better testing if it only test floyd during his fights?
              does it prove his CLEAN?
              or does it prove any fighter clean????

dang dumb arses...

aight dont get me wrong people i want all year random blood testing to all boxers also,
              but random testing only during their fights is dang stupid
              it wont prove anything if they are clean or not

i find it stupid to see floyd asking for it and his d!ck supporters

its like a suspect accusing another suspect of using steroid
              he needs to prove himself clean first all year round b4 he makes his own rule
              if he cant then just shut up and fight by the NEVADA COMMISSION or RETIRE

u call USADA better testing?
              did they do better testing on floyd-shane?
              oh yeah they did, they gave them 18 days to use steroid after they got the money from their boss floyd...

JUST LET THE FIGHT HAPPEN, if not then i know and ill say whos ducking

floyd mayweather jr. and his blinded fans

spread the word by posting ur comment to keep it on top
              aight peace all
              They are taking the same test, so if floyd is tested year around so should every athlete. Floyd jump starting it. You guys kill me with floyd trying to be the commission nonsense.

THE PROBLEM IS THE COMMISSION!

HOW DO I IN ALL MY WISDOM KNOW THIS??

Because you think they dont know what all the hoopla is about regarding PACQUIAO AND DRUG TESTING WITH MAYWEATHER?

FACTS:

THEY KNOW THEIR METHODS ARE ARCHAIC.

THEY HAVE A COMMISSION IN PLACE TO PROTECT FIGHTERS BUT ITS EVIDENT THEY DONT GIVE A ****, GREEN AND WARD ARE DOING THE SAME THING (TESTING). BOXERS THAT ARE CLEAN ARE STEPPING UP, THOSE WITH EXCUSES ARE FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL. The commissions are doing a piss poor job, do you not understand that? It's the COMMISSIONS JOB TO FIND methods to deter cheating, not wait and have someone ask for it! are you guys this simple? Do you not understand this simple concept?

Imagine if cops had to petition states or government to carry fire arms, and some idiot (YO ASS) was saying, how about they just ask the chief of police or mayor? Well why doesnt the mayor and chief of police pay attention and realize the cops are getting served with guns so they need something to combat that as well. This analogy is simple, whomever you work for must supply the tools and protection, why in the hell would you need to go ask the goddamn wizard behind the curtain to get better testing, when they know they have archaic methods, but never would have done a damn thing had all this hoopla not came into fruition! LOOKING AT YOU NSAC. You wanna do something now, but you knew your testing methods were archaic! What the **** they trying to catch boxers that smoke weed or some ****? (a piss test? you gotta be kidding me?)

THEY UNDERSTAND THAT THEIR METHODS DO NOT CATCH CHEATERS EFFECTIVELY, WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON BUSTED?

MOSLEY CHEATED AND WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN CAUGHT IT, IF IT was not for those blasted kids!! (scooby doo)

You know people make a big deal about whether his intentions are true or if he is ducking, at the end of the day, ask yourself , is what he's asking for good or bad for the sport, thats all that matters.

DONT BE SO SOUR, YOU ACTING LIKE HE WANTS YOU TO TEST AND YOU GOT PEDS IN YOUR SYSTEM.
              Last edited by QADASHBANYAH1; 05-28-2010, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Ma boy, Floyd needs to be tested? Man, you ought to be arrested!!!

H, How you supposed to say my boy needs to be tested all year, when Pacquaio has a head so big God and Jesus play pool with it. You l, looking at the wrong guy!

Comment

mayweather has to make sure the testing happens after his period

Comment

He is in USADA's out of competition testing pool and will be tested if need be.

Comment

Working...
                    X