Hozumi Hasegawa is the most unappreciated fighter in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hozumi Hasegawa is the most unappreciated fighter in boxing

Frighteningly good. Just reminding you.

Dont worry the guy is coming soon, 2010 would be his year for sure all he need is the exposure to the west and thats it, this guy is soooo exciting to watch and i cant wait to see him fight in America.

Comment

He's my favorite boxer atm

Comment

He seems to be getting more recgonition. If he ever loses like Mijares did, I don't know what the **** I'd do haha.

He's great though. His fight with Valdez is my favorite I think, but the second one with Veeraphol is awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post

Frighteningly good. Just reminding you.
          Hasgawa is very good, he's one of those guys that just keeps improving. nobody knows or cares about him though because he's always fighting in japan. Damn, I don't think he was hit once.

Comment

He looks pretty good, should set him up a unification fight with Yohnny Perez or someone to get some mainstream exposure.

Comment

not interested....sorry

Comment

He really is, but like Shadows said nobody cares below 122... They are saying he might move up so hopefully he does. And, everybody can appreciate his skills.

Comment

He needs to fight in America to get more mainstream.

Comment

He's a good fighter that can keep the excitement going. His last few fights have been great to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X