Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree or Disagree: Floyd Mayweather jr. is the most boring boxer..ever? Fans say yes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    How can the biggest draw be boring? That's unexplainable
    According to the numbers "the most boring fighter" puts up, boxing fans love boring fighters.

Comment

I guess Spinks and John Ruiz don't box...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        I guess Spinks and John Ruiz don't box...
        Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzahir Raheem

Comment

It's hard to be exciting if your fights are one sided.

I've heard a various # of people say Paul Williams is boring. The man throws more than 80 punches per round and has a leaky defense.

That to me proves my first line is the truth, because what else can he do to be exciting?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzahir Raheem
            the great billy dib

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
              Uhh appreciate what....Floyd running. If you really like to see peoples run you shoud watch the marathon. Floyd would be better off just telling how it is than saying he will seek and destroy his opponent.
              Anyone can come into the ring and disregard defense; anyone. Some even try to be good defensively and fail miserably. Ain't running when the man is in the middle of the ring/ against the ropes for 75% of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                So you are saying that everyone who paid to watch JMM vs PBF was because of Floyd alone?

STFU!

Let's see how his stupid little boxing DVD does in sales first before we jump to any conclusions.

A lot of people paid to see JMM because he brings excitement. Floyd makes paint trying to dry fall asleep.

I did not tune in to watch Floyd, I tuned into to watch JMM.

Yeah and you were probably one of the one's saying "Let's see how his PPV does against JMM before we jump to conclusions *prays for it flop*"

Lol yeah and you also bought JMM-Casamayor for Marquez(You're going to say you bough it but I have a feeling you didn't). You know you bought Marquez-Mayweather to see if Mayweather would lose, don't be in denial. That lame excuse does not work anymore. Admit it, Floyd is a draw and haters like you put money in his pocket and make silly Youtube videos advertising him.

Comment

LOL even a girl agrees

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                    So you are saying that everyone who paid to watch JMM vs PBF was because of Floyd alone?

STFU!

Let's see how his stupid little boxing DVD does in sales first before we jump to any conclusions.

A lot of people paid to see JMM because he brings excitement. Floyd makes paint trying to dry fall asleep.

I did not tune in to watch Floyd, I tuned into to watch JMM.
                    Heard that excuse plenty, they paid to see Baldomir, Judah, Gatti, Hatton, DLH, JMM...NOT Mayweather. Lets ignore the fact that, that was Judah, Gatti, Baldomir's 1st PPV, Hatton's 1st PPV in the U.S. And all their highest PPV were when they faced Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Heard that excuse plenty, they paid to see Baldomir, Judah, Gatti, Hatton, DLH, JMM...NOT Mayweather. Lets ignore the fact that, that was Judah, Gatti, Baldomir's 1st PPV, Hatton's 1st PPV in the U.S. And all their highest PPV were when they faced Floyd

why you mad Dom? you need an Ellerbee chest rub

Comment

Working...
                      X