Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good closeout fellas.

Comment

• Comment

• After scoring 22 of his 24 points in the first three quarters our MVP was able to enjoy the Lakers win on the bench.

Easily the most consistent player for the Lakers in the first round.

In 30 minutes of play for Game 6 Bynum racked up another double-double, putting up 18 points and 12 rebounds.

Comment

• Looks like we got Dallas...I'm cool wit that. Much better for us.

Comment

• Lakers-Mavs: another 6 game demolition by the Lake Show

Comment

• lake sow did work tonight. they gonna sut down the mavs in round 2.

Comment

• Dallas…get ready for the gun show…

Comment

• Kobe was the man and Bynum adds another dimension to this team we didn't have last year.

I hope that Miami makes the finals so the Lakers can crush b1tch boy Wade and fake ass Lebron......

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Kobe was the man and Bynum adds another dimension to this team we didn't have last year.

I hope that Miami makes the finals so the Lakers can crush b1tch boy Wade and fake ass Lebron......

i hate to say it C, but i think the Heat might be fishing after the 2nd round

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i hate to say it C, but i think the Heat might be fishing after the 2nd round
                      Everyone keeps saying this but I don't think so. They get Haslem back and their role players haven't really played well.

There's a reason they are the favorite to win it all, Vegas had them that way at the beginning of the season and it hasn't changed.

Wade, Lebron and Bosh are a really tough 3 man........when they are on point, they are scary.

I think they beat Boston in 6 to be honest. Boston messed up when they got rid of Perkins, they depended on Shaq to step up and he's a no show.

Comment

Working...
                      X