• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mannypac22 View Post
    u also forgot pernell whittaker
    he aint the worst and pacquiao is one of the best on that list

Comment

• Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      He's made a career out of beating out of prime fighters and yet you dog DLH for beating Whitaker/Chavez. lol
      pleez stop talkin crap. ledwaba at 2 weeks notice was prime. barrera first fight at featherweight was p4p 3 best streak of his life. 1st marquez the most avoided fighter in the weight was prime. where did all this pac fights past prime come from. oh i know because he makes your heroes look old and foolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        pleez stop talkin crap. ledwaba at 2 weeks notice was prime. barrera first fight at featherweight was p4p 3 best streak of his life. 1st marquez the most avoided fighter in the weight was prime. where did all this pac fights past prime come from. oh i know because he makes your heroes look old and foolish.

Dont say that bro. If you support Pacquiao you only follow one fighter LOL

If you support Pac before a big fight you know nothing about boxing. After the fight the opponent lost because "Insert excuse here" and you still dont know nothing about boxing.

If you think "insert fighters name here" can be beaten then you know nothing about boxing.

lol these morons

Comment

• For me all of them were the best during their time.

Comment

Working...
          X